london accommodation ... part 3 !

mikas_gal07

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but what time are you going to get to Griffin House on Saturday? Around midday maybe? I will arrive in London in the morning and I don't want to go to GH too early. :blush-anim-cl: What's the nearest tube station?

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this has been discussed before, but what time are you going to get to Griffin House on Saturday? Around midday maybe? I will arrive in London in the morning and I don't want to go to GH too early. :blush-anim-cl: What's the nearest tube station?

I think I'll be at 12 :30 at GH !!

The nearest tube station is Marble Arch !:thumb_yello:

YO!

see u guys in few days!!!

Hi Sivan! :biggrin2: Glad you've had a nice time in Newcastle! :thumb_yello:

I have one question... Does anybody know is there some coat rack for jackets in Apollo and Brixton? :sneaky2:

Hi Sivan! :biggrin2: Glad you've had a nice time in Newcastle! :thumb_yello:

I have one question... Does anybody know is there some coat rack for jackets in Apollo and Brixton? :sneaky2:

There are but if you use them you'll have to queue for a while once you get in and it'll be pretty hard to get to the front then.

Im just making sure all you peeps on the top floor accomodation have double checked with Griffin house and changed the person incharge of the booking because its my email address on the actuall booking form i would hate for you all to get there and for them to refuse you entry.

*i know your all on a Mika high right now but you really need to get that aspect organised*

Just someone email them and give them your name + mobile number for the top floor apartment they also want to know what time you will be arriving and stuff.

Thankyou

gutted i wont be a part of this but atleast i am able to come to the Last gig :bleh:

I think I'll be at 12 :30 at GH !!

The nearest tube station is Marble Arch !:thumb_yello:

I was just wondering the same...I dunno yet when i will be arriving...I'm landing at London Gatwick at 14:30...

So, maybe I'll be at GH around 17:00...I have no idea how long it takes to go to the centre and then to GH...

So you'll all be arriving very early...do I just have to give my name then or how does it work? :wink2:

*sorry* but I just start worrying...:blush-anim-cl:

I was just wondering the same...I dunno yet when i will be arriving...I'm landing at London Gatwick at 14:30...

So, maybe I'll be at GH around 17:00...I have no idea how long it takes to go to the centre and then to GH...

So you'll all be arriving very early...do I just have to give my name then or how does it work? :wink2:

*sorry* but I just start worrying...:blush-anim-cl:

i actualy need the details allso :blink:

does anyone know any cheap places to stay for 2 in Hammersmith on 3rd, cos me and Vix got those tickets to go (well we have to go to pick them up from the offices near Oxford street first when we get off the train) then we were gonna go drop off our suitcase at my sons flat etc and it's gonna be soo time consuming and we are already coming from way up t'north on the same day etc. we were gonna crash on my sons student flat floor but its further out than I thought at Parsons green or something and he says its not so easy to get to his flat after the gig, so if I can find a cheapy little place that is closer then I will try for that, I got a bad shoulder last time from lugging my case round Manchester lol (too old you see for all this malarki).

Parsons Green isn't very far away from Hammersmith really! I went to a job interview there a few weeks ago. it's a couple of stops away from Earls Court on the District line. It will take you 5 minutes maximum - honest! and the latest train will be about 12:30am so you should have time.... It's up to you but I think a hotel or somethng would be a waste since Parsons Green is so close. I have to trek over to the other side of London to get hom! It'll take me about an hour...or longer.

does anyone know any cheap places to stay for 2 in Hammersmith on 3rd, cos me and Vix got those tickets to go (well we have to go to pick them up from the offices near Oxford street first when we get off the train) then we were gonna go drop off our suitcase at my sons flat etc and it's gonna be soo time consuming and we are already coming from way up t'north on the same day etc. we were gonna crash on my sons student flat floor but its further out than I thought at Parsons green or something and he says its not so easy to get to his flat after the gig, so if I can find a cheapy little place that is closer then I will try for that, I got a bad shoulder last time from lugging my case round Manchester lol (too old you see for all this malarki).

http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/user/XSLT_TRIP_REQUEST2?language=en

USE THIS :thumb_yello:

I seem to be posting this in every London related thread lately but it really is a life-saver!

(Especially when your stranded in a random place in the middle of the night ad have no clue how to get home. The number of times this website on my phone has saved me from having to spend the night at a train station haha)

I wish I lived in Parsons Green!! It looked like such a nice area when I went the other week! Looked expensive though :|

oh ok thank you Jennie, maybe he is trying to put his mother n sister off crashing on his floor in the early hours all hyped up full of Mika,:sneaky2: i'll take a look into that.

hello guys seriously?

Jemmalee

Caz

Sara

Rak1

Mariposa

one of you need to email Griffin House ASAP they need to know travel arrangements + numbers + times all the little bits and pieces.

Fair enough i think that you are all at concerts or what not but do you really want to be left on the streets next week? :boxed:

*screams to herself*

im totally stressing out about this i have had an email everyday off Griffin house now since Monday wanting to know details that i cant provide :boxed:

hello guys seriously?

Jemmalee

Caz

Sara

Rak1

Mariposa

one of you need to email Griffin House ASAP they need to know travel arrangements + numbers + times all the little bits and pieces.

Fair enough i think that you are all at concerts or what not but do you really want to be left on the streets next week? :boxed:

*screams to herself*

im totally stressing out about this i have had an email everyday off Griffin house now since Monday wanting to know details that i cant provide :boxed:

Top apartment

Mika's_gal07

sara

EM

jemmalee

RAK1

bottom apartment

Vanessa

sivan

summer

Marianne84

mariposa

I thought I was in the bottom appartment *confused*

Ok, if it's only for the times we arrive etc...I don't know their email address...it should be possible that we could all organise, no?!

please Bexxy, I don't understand what to so...do we all have to organise and send ONE email or does everyone has to send one on their own?

And does it concern both appartments? :blink:

Thank you! :huglove:

I'm not sure Mari - i think so.....i pm'd bexx earlier this ave but haven't heard anything. :blink: She may be at work and might be on later. I will probably text her soon. :thumb_yello: Gotta go for a bit but i'll be back later. :thumb_yello:

Oh hi Siv btw! :biggrin2: Hope you're enjoying yourself over here. :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I'm here as well...

Do you know what details the people at GH need exactly?

- name

- email

-phone number

-time of arrival

?? I don't have a clue...

:blush-anim-cl:

hey you :) yeah if u guys need something from me....details.... PM me k? incase im not online...

I'm not sure Mari - i think so.....i pm'd bexx earlier this ave but haven't heard anything. :blink: She may be at work and might be on later. I will probably text her soon. :thumb_yello: Gotta go for a bit but i'll be back later. :thumb_yello:

Oh hi Siv btw! :biggrin2: Hope you're enjoying yourself over here. :thumb_yello:

ok, I will be offline as well for some hours, will be back later tonight...

Oh, and THANK YOU!

hey you :) yeah if u guys need something from me....details.... PM me k? incase im not online...

we will ;)