Knitting Thread/t Part 3

Ioana

i'm just doing screenshots of my videos and noticed that the wombat-trail seems to have lost some of its fur... is it cause it's getting summer in australia? :lmao:

screen5.jpg

(and no, i didn't chop mika's head off on purpose, he jumped out of the picture! :sneaky2: )

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just what i wanted to ask. :naughty:

guess it's an old performance, cause he's wearing braces and the red trousers, haven't seen them in a while...

...seems to me as if they were about to fall off :bleh:

He wore braces on wednesday. :blink:

Weren't those the fake braces, knitted...err... embroidered on his shirt? :mf_rosetinted:

Weren't those the fake braces, knitted...err... embroidered on his shirt? :mf_rosetinted:

i was talking about the red jeans when i said i haven't seen them for a while. he also had real braces in winterthur (they had sequins on one and a leopard pattern on the other side - rrroarr! :naughty::roftl: )

i was talking about the red jeans when i said i haven't seen them for a while. he also had real braces in winterthur (they had sequins on one and a leopard pattern on the other side - rrroarr! :naughty::roftl: )

Haha, yep, seen the pics, and ...ooh, really on Wednesday in Oslo he wore real braces too :sneaky2: ...but those were less posh than the rrroarr ones :mf_rosetinted:

Bilde044.jpg