• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*sits back and waits for pants to come down*

Keep us updated about the progress :naughty:

:original: Hi, I'm not sure if the date of these photos ( with the red jeans) has already been found but in case it hasn't there are more to be found in this old concert thread...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29&page=4

sister jane took them at Leeds cockpit on February 28, 2007.

AH, thanks :biggrin2:

BTW.... French manicure? :biggrin2:

S5031527.jpg

Like someone said METROSEXUAL !:mf_rosetinted:

Naah, metrosexual? Hm, somehow this is a term I refuse to imprint on the Mikster. Dunno, but I certainly don't see him in a line with David B. and Tokio Bill :naughty:

...and now that I have that image in my mind I find it fecking hilarious :roftl:

knit this!

by the way, it is fmbm's i nicked it off of her in the mikagasmic pics thread

doesn't work :blink:

here someone in front row had a good idea how to use that blowup-guitar... :das::lmao:

S5031615.jpg

BTW.... French manicure? :biggrin2:

S5031527.jpg

hmm, maybe they're false nails? i once read somewhere that he was biting his nails a lot while making the album, and this wasn't too long after it...

what i find interesting is the ring... he wore one in bologna when he entered the venue, but i have the feeling it is something he usually wants to hide from the public... :fisch:

doesn't work :blink:

here someone in front row had a good idea how to use that blowup-guitar... :das::lmao:

S5031615.jpg

hmm, maybe they're false nails? i once read somewhere that he was biting his nails a lot while making the album, and this wasn't too long after it...

what i find interesting is the ring... he wore one in bologna when he entered the venue, but i have the feeling it is something he usually wants to hide from the public... :fisch:

I think that's the only way I could use any guitar. :blush-anim-cl:

Hmm. Well. We all know what a silver ring on the right hand means. :naughty: