Zsina

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mikaema.jpg

Woman: *thinking* He isn't looking at my face...

Sound man: *thinking* Wait a minute...that Mika man looks dodgy...

Mika: *thinking* Bugger...I've been caught staring at breasts again...

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

*picks self up off floor*

Ahahahaa Frigin hell, that nearly killed me :lmao:

Its totally true.

:blink::roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

i love the staring-at-cleavage-pix. :bleh:

Same here haha. Soangel and I both have pics of where it looks like he's staring at ours. :roftl: I didn't have any clevage though because I was wearing a shirt but it had butterflies and something else for a design right across part of my chest. :mf_rosetinted:

Same here haha. Soangel and I both have pics of where it looks like he's staring at ours. :roftl: I didn't have any clevage though because I was wearing a shirt but it had butterflies and something else for a design right across part of my chest. :mf_rosetinted:

that's awesome! Mika stared at your cleavage! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

that's awesome! Mika stared at your cleavage! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

I didn't have any cleavage though. The pic was just taken at the wrong time I think. :roftl: He looks so exhausted in my pic that it looks like he can't look any higher.

We didn't get a chance to get pics with him, just a pic of a table in between us when he was signing our CD's because there was a huuuuge line. I also think that's when he started to become ill too. :sad:

I didn't have any cleavage though. The pic was just taken at the wrong time I think. :roftl: He looks so exhausted in my pic that it looks like he can't look any higher.

We didn't get a chance to get pics with him, just a pic of a table in between us when he was signing our CD's because there was a huuuuge line. I also think that's when he started to become ill too. :sad:

Aww...poor Mika...

Well at least you got to meet him! I've yet to...:thumbdown:

awww... poor mika, he out-does himself sometimes for the sake of us and his music.

but he was still looking at your chest, that's a plus! there's no excuse when a guy is looking at a girls chest!

Aww...poor Mika...

Well at least you got to meet him! I've yet to...:thumbdown:

awww... poor mika, he out-does himself sometimes for the sake of us and his music.

but he was still looking at your chest, that's a plus! there's no excuse when a guy is looking at a girls chest!

It was back in June though, so this wasn't recently. I was surprised that he signed all those CDs. There was an insane amount! When he was trying to leave after the crowd outside swarmed around him. I stood on the outside of it all and took a couple of pics while I had the chance because I didn't want to push my way through the crowd. I saw Mikey and Cherisse come out before Mika. I wish I had snagged a pic with them but a couple of people were around them too. I didn't seen any sign of any MFCer's! I don't remember seeing any buttons or signs. Maybe next time there will be more and I'll be in that group. :naughty:

:naughty:

Her nails bother me a little. I cannot stand long nails. They freak me out for some reason and always make me think of fingernails on a chalkboard! :shocked: I think I'd die if I had long nails like that. I'd end up accidentally breaking them. :blink:

Her nails bother me a little. I cannot stand long nails. They freak me out for some reason and always make me think of fingernails on a chalkboard! :shocked: I think I'd die if I had long nails like that. I'd end up accidentally breaking them. :blink:

My 6th grade teacher had long nails...it always scared me on the chalkboard *shudders*

My nails are naturally long right now...I like them, but they can get in the way...

i would be concerned about how to put my contact lenses in...or even a tampon! :blink:

sorry, this has nothing to do with the thread and i am a dumb person...but could somebody tell me how to quote more than one person at the same time?

(i am on the MFC since May and errrmm...yes. i am stupid.)

thanks for your comprehension.

sorry, this has nothing to do with the thread and i am a dumb person...but could somebody tell me how to quote more than one person at the same time?

(i am on the MFC since May and errrmm...yes. i am stupid.)

thanks for your comprehension.

Click the MQ button on the first quote you want, then keep clicking MQ for each post you want, then for your final one, clicke Quote...

I know...it took me awhile too!:biggrin2: