uk charts

emmylou

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well , loads of high profilers releasing singles this week doesn't help. but this is the fourth single from the album and from what I have seen hasn't had much airplay or promotion.

Watch out Mika! Next single is going to either have to have lots of promotion or not be from LICM. Or both.

Top ten or hit isn't guaranteed, is it?

Well , loads of high profilers releasing singles this week doesn't help. but this is the fourth single from the album and from what I have seen hasn't had much airplay or promotion.

Watch out Mika! Next single is going to either have to have lots of promotion or not be from LICM. Or both.

mika should steal palladium's management - those lads have been everywhere in the last month - will be interested to see their position when it comes out on the 5th.

but i agree - it can only get worse.

I totally agree.Mika hasn't done any promotion for this single, so what does he expect.

Grace Kelly was promoted so much which got him the number one. Take That and Leona have been all over the telly and radio this week, working their socks off. Now I know Mika is on tour but it's bad timing for his single release.

You have got to put it in, to get it out (if you know what I mean). Records can't sell themselves.

Rant over:biggrin2:

I totally agree.Mika hasn't done any promotion for this single, so what does he expect.

Grace Kelly was promoted so much which got him the number one. Take That and Leona have been all over the telly and radio this week, working their socks off. Now I know Mika is on tour but it's bad timing for his single release.

You have got to put it in, to get it out (if you know what I mean). Records can't sell themselves.

Rant over:biggrin2:

he has done one or two things - but i agree with the tour timing, either that was a bad idea for promotion or just a coindience.

ooooh - love this song,

i agree with what your saying too . maybe its like a lesson learnt in a kind of way , but it's still amazing to get into the charts anyway now a days let alone the top ten. i reckon when he gets to the uk it will go up again:thumb_yello: