Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

*random subject interjection*

PJ, I love your siggy.

Haha which part of the sig? I'm assuming the fan club avatar. I saw that on photobucket and knew it'd fit in perfect here. :thumb_yello:

Don't incourage her:cool:

Incourage me or do you mean inflate my ego Miss? :sneaky2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha which part of the sig? I'm assuming the fan club avatar. I saw that on photobucket and knew it'd fit in perfect here. :thumb_yello:

Incourage me or do you mean inflate my ego Miss? :sneaky2:

Either or:thumb_yello:

sry but the last thing i was thinking about was his eyes...that a weird body part to be looking at espasialy during the whole grind thing he was doing....:sneaky2:

:roftl: The EYES are what you're looking at, and not the pelvic thrusts? :lmfao:

hahhaa well, yeah, the pelvic thrust is the first thing that i noticed but, when he kneels down it doesn't go straight to his pelvis, it stays on his face for a few seconds and then it goes down. so, i looked at his eyes hahaha, and i noticed that they were really intense and they looked kind of mischeivious. :wink2:

and don't worry, the pelvic thrust is my favorite part. hahaa. :roftl:

hahhaa well, yeah, the pelvic thrust is the first thing that i noticed but, when he kneels down it doesn't go straight to his pelvis, it stays on his face for a few seconds and then it goes down. so, i looked at his eyes hahaha, and i noticed that they were really intense and they looked kind of mischeivious. :wink2:

and don't worry, the pelvic thrust is my favorite part. hahaa. :roftl:

I feel kind of awkward watching that. :roftl: It's one of those movements that you feel like you are invading his privacy. :roftl: Look at him tilt his head back when he does that. :naughty:

I feel kind of awkward watching that. :roftl: It's one of those movements that you feel like you are invading his privacy. :roftl: Look at him tilt his head back when he does that. :naughty:

yeah it is a bit awkward, i noticed that the first time i watched it my jaw dropped and my mouth was wide open and i had a disgusted look on my face. haha. but i didn't mean to look disgusted! i was totally and utterly shocked. but, it was really awkward and it looks like he gets into it too, like as you said with his head tilted back... it's kind of sexy... but i still feel awkward hahaha

invading privacy? its not like that was filmed in a bush behind his house or somethin...he knew the camra was rolling and he knew for a fact people would record that...i think the michevious (god i cant spell) look was kinda like "thats right, im ganna do it.." at least thats what i think.:blink:

yeah it is a bit awkward, i noticed that the first time i watched it my jaw dropped and my mouth was wide open and i had a disgusted look on my face. haha. but i didn't mean to look disgusted! i was totally and utterly shocked. but, it was really awkward and it looks like he gets into it too, like as you said with his head tilted back... it's kind of sexy... but i still feel awkward hahaha

I don't feel awkward as in, "I'm not going to watch it," because hey, he's doing it in public, no matter how much it looks like graphic sex. Pelvic-thrusts in general make me feel kind of nervous. I don't know why. :roftl: I like them though. Keep it up, Mika. Just be careful. :wink2::naughty:

invading privacy? its not like that was filmed in a bush behind his house or somethin...he knew the camra was rolling and he knew for a fact people would record that...i think the michevious (god i cant spell) look was kinda like "thats right, im ganna do it.." at least thats what i think.:blink:

:roftl: :roftl: HAHAHAHA who does it in a bush?! HAHAHA.

Anyway, I was just kidding when I said "invading his privacy." It's like when you see couples kissing and you generally tend to turn your head because you feel like you shouldn't be watching it. :roftl: Hey, he can keep it up if he wants. I like it. :wink2:

the world would be very different if pelvic thrusts werent alowwed...sereisouly, think about it....as far as mikas are concered...ME LIKEY! its dirty and for some resond i couldnt imagine anyone BUT mika doing em like that..

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: You make me laugh.

For the record, I think the population would decrease by about three-fourths if the pelvic-thrust was not allowed. :lmfao:

I like it, too. :das:

:roftl: :roftl: HAHAHAHA who does it in a bush?! HAHAHA.

Anyway, I was just kidding when I said "invading his privacy." It's like when you see couples kissing and you generally tend to turn your head because you feel like you shouldn't be watching it. :roftl: Hey, he can keep it up if he wants. I like it. :wink2:

hahahahahha in a bush! that would be pretty weird. yeah, i know what you mean about the couples thing.

but, yeah, mika seems like the type of person that wouldn't care about PDA. or if he does, he doesn't show it. but, if he likes doin that stuff in concerts... keep it up mika! :wink2::naughty:

you would be surprised...how do u think they got all those photos of rich people? i've heard rumors that the stalkerotizzie has hidden in trees and trashcans befor!:shocked:

Wait. I was asking what person would HAVE SEX in a bush (Talk about getting skin rashes :roftl:), not hide in a bush and take photos. :lmfao: