Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

thats NOT eyeliner. His head is up a little, and he has dark eyelashes. the reason why it kinda LOOKS like eyeliner is because of the way his head tilts up so that we can see the row of his eyelashes at the root.

I had a boyfriend with those fantastic lashes too. Makes me so jealous. :sneaky2:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thats NOT eyeliner. His head is up a little, and he has dark eyelashes. the reason why it kinda LOOKS like eyeliner is because of the way his head tilts up so that we can see the row of his eyelashes at the root.

yeah, i think so! :wub2:

dunno if this has already been shown, but just thought it was a funny pic! Pretty hard not to make fun of, if you know what i mean!

Yup.. Thats how big little mika is :naughty::D

mika85jl0.jpg

:naughty: Luke in the background is thinking, "Mika, you liar..."

Can you imagine if this is the new way he stage-dived?! :shocked:

Front row for sure! I'll cushion you, Mika. You might break me in half but I'll take the risk. :mf_lustslow:

Someone's face would be all up in his crotch........:blink:

:das:

How the hell does he do that with his fingers? Has anyone else noticed? How he can put down his pinky and leave all the others up? I can make it go half-way down, but I cannot put it all the way down without my fourth finger going down as well. :blink:

How the hell does he do that with his fingers? Has anyone else noticed? How he can put down his pinky and leave all the others up? I can make it go half-way down, but I cannot put it all the way down without my fourth finger going down as well. :blink:

*tries it*

OOH! I can do it!!!:naughty::thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

*tries it*

Maybe I'm the freak. :blink:

Can you bend it all the way down like you would any other of your fingers? I can do it like Mika has it in that photo above ^^, but in the Big Girl video he bends it all the way down.

I can do it with my right hand, but not my left

*tries it*

Uh - hum! This is the "Mikagasmic Pics" thread. What the heck are you analyzing his fingers for?! Unless of course... :naughty: