Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, I know I'm no mod so please don't bite my head off, but please can we keep Mika's family life private? This is after all, like someone else said, the Mikagasmic thread...and...I think it should be kept that way. I know it wasn't intentional but this IS off-topic. (and also being nosy LOL...)

who's got lots of Mikagasmic pics then? :das:

Guys, I know I'm no mod so please don't bite my head off, but please can we keep Mika's family life private? This is after all, like someone else said, the Mikagasmic thread...and...I think it should be kept that way. I know it wasn't intentional but this IS off-topic. (and also being nosy LOL...)

I'm looking for something nice to post :thumb_yello:

Agreed.

And guys, I don't like the Facebook photos being posted. :blink: It doesn't matter how you found them, I'll bet you anything that Paloma and Fortune wouldn't want their userpics being posted on here.

Just a stupid attempt to make this a Mikagasmic-thread again instead of a Pennigasmic one :blink:

you're absolutly right!

That screencap is Zuleika on the left, someone else in the center and Yasmine on the right. That guy in the center is not Fortune.

i'm even more confused:blink:

but it's not the best place to talk about that....there's enough thread about Mika's family.

Agreed.

And guys, I don't like the Facebook photos being posted. :blink: It doesn't matter how you found them, I'll bet you anything that Paloma and Fortune wouldn't want their userpics being posted on here.

yeah.

i know we're all very curious lol, but if we really can't help ourselves I think we need to discuss them over msn or whatever. This is a public forum and Mika reads it, we mustn't forget that. It's easy to, I know, I've fallen victim several times thinking that we're safe on here but we're not. What seems to us as a pleasant conversation, could mean exposure to his family.

so here we are... these might be old ones but anyway...

plus gorgeous shoes...

mika211bh7.jpg

= Mika!

summer06lasz4.jpg

I LOVE MIKA IN THOSE BAGGY JEANS!!!!! :wub2: he should wear them more often!

I wonder what CD that is on the table? *breaks neck looking sideways*

I LOVE MIKA IN THOSE BAGGY JEANS!!!!! :wub2: he should wear them more often!

I wonder what CD that is on the table? *breaks neck looking sideways*

summer06lasz4.jpg

What kind of CD is that beside him? The____ I can't make it out.

:roftl: great minds think alike :roftl: