avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that sounds just marvelous :biggrin2:

yes it is:bleh: sadly I don't have a pic..mikster, post it!:biggrin2:

btw Norwalk, you've always the latest anmation for siggie! From which vid is taken? {sorry I ask often the same question...I'm obsessed you know :roftl:}

this is my photoshoot of the triangle chicken :thumb_yello:

001.jpg

sorry that took a while :mf_rosetinted: the chicken wouldn't cooperate

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

That is brilliant! :lol3:

Where is your signature quote and video from? I saw a little bit of the video from the YouTube video you posted on Mypace, but is there a full version of it?

:lmao:

That is brilliant! :lol3:

Where is your signature quote and video from? I saw a little bit of the video from the YouTube video you posted on Mypace, but is there a full version of it?

sorry i was eating dinner with the folks :naughty:

why thank you i picked it out myself :biggrin2: it's from mika's performance on transmission:blink: whatever that is but it's on the front page of babspanky's youtube channel http://uk.youtube.com/user/babspanky :thumb_yello: it's at the very beginning of the video

my quote is from out magazine that had mika on the cover mika was saying 'Like at the party last night, did i meet anyone? hardly! got a lot of phone numbers; people would stick them in my pocket. the physical molesting is one thing that really bus me! or when people are pinching your ass all the time, sticking their hands down your pants, it's just like, Whoa, easy! that's when perez got jealous and said, 'Hey, that never happens to me!' :roftl:

sorry i was eating dinner with the folks :naughty:

why thank you i picked it out myself :biggrin2: it's from mika's performance on transmission:blink: whatever that is but it's on the front page of babspanky's youtube channel http://uk.youtube.com/user/babspanky :thumb_yello: it's at the very beginning of the video

my quote is from out magazine that had mika on the cover mika was saying 'Like at the party last night, did i meet anyone? hardly! got a lot of phone numbers; people would stick them in my pocket. the physical molesting is one thing that really bus me! or when people are pinching your ass all the time, sticking their hands down your pants, it's just like, Whoa, easy! that's when perez got jealous and said, 'Hey, that never happens to me!' :roftl:

Oh ok thank you!:biggrin2: