Mikagasmic Pics - Part 4

avoca

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it would be very sweet

for the next person to meet mika can you do me a huge fave ask him if he had a daughter what he would call her i really wont to know

He says that he likes the names "Punch and Pie" as well, but those are probably boys names too.

or holding his baby in his arms for the first time...:wub2:

:wub2: :wub2: That gives me warm fuzzies.

Awwwww....so sweet!!!!!!! :wub2:

I know he doesn't want to be a father so soon...but he's really more beautiful in the pics with children!!

(do any of you know if he has a niece or nephew?? He seems to like kids so he would be a very very good uncle Mica...:bleh: Paloma, Yasmine...please....:naughty: )

Yeah my friend said he doesn't look like the father type, but he'd probably be more like the awesome uncle. That's sort of how I picture him in the future. I mean afterall he does have 4 siblings. He's bound to be an uncle.:wink2:

Yeah, most definitely. I don't think the "girl or boy" thing is an issue. I'm sure that he would get a boy named Alice. :thumb_yello:

I may be wrong, i am no mr M, but I always thought the alice thing is some sorta of beiruuuuut... :naughty: I'd not bet on it, but again it may be just me. :wink2:

DSC00291.jpg

.....I can't picture him as a father when he looks like this! :naughty:

(Pic stolen from the Birmingham review thread)

oh, the ninja turtle! :roftl:

*a fab ninja, no doubt about it* :shocked:

so, would he be michelangelo..? :naughty: