the Le Luque Thread.....Part #2.(aka the luke juby thread)

phunkygal

BTW changed my profile song on MySpace this morning. Wonder what you think of it. :wink2:

Speaking about profiles...I've changed my song on myspace page. Guess who has written that song???

A little help:it's the same author of the last two :wub2:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha, luke asked about his thread yesterday! :roftl: obviously he discovered that there's a lot of pages about him on here, and even a part 2 of his thread, he looked quite shocked about it and asked us why it was so much. :naughty: i told him it's a lot of chatting in between too, and we also told him that it's better if he doesn't read all of it, lol! :fisch:

and when he came on stage as the skeleton on sunday, he went to the front of the stage and pointed at me, cause i was wearing my skeleton costume... and yesterday he was looking for me ("where's the girl with the skeleton costume?") to ask me whether i had seen it that he pointed at me as the skeleton. :naughty::biggrin2:

damn, i'm still so tired, somehow i'm glad that i don't have to queue all day today!

was a bout to start writing in german :lol3: ...damn isntinct!

was trying to send ya a message on sunday but it wouldn't get thru,got me slightly pissed

anywho,saw ur skelly outfit,looked great :biggrin2:

And Luke...well Luke's here a lot readin his thread :fisch: I was curious why he didn't start reading this one yet,bet 'LeLuque' threw him off a bit

Vote Mika!!!

Hes only 2% behind!

I know,I have a subliminal force working my fingers Fred,spare me! :roftl:

P1000004.jpg

Breana be jealous !:mf_rosetinted:

aaah,how nice

Check Luke's...smile?:roftl:

yay! but i get to meet him in boston! omg! im crying rightnow! im so excited! for meeting luke, and giving him the vest....and oh ya, seeing mika!:roftl:

:naughty: First up,get ur ticket,so we're safe

and how cool is it that they are comin to your town? :punk:

No you're confusing me perhaps with Joanna !!!

too kind

Vanessa! That pic is GREAT!! :thumb_yello:

Aww... were where you on the Tuesday night? Would have loved meeting you!

thank you :blush-anim-cl:

No I wasn't on Tuesday night because the next day I needed to wake up very early to go to the airport !But I'm sure we're gonna meet in February :biggrin2:

I'd like to join this appriecation for all things Le Luque.

Only recently (Newcastle) actually got to talk to him properly, and he was saying that he saw the footage from the roadtrip, and thought I was profound! Bit of a shock that, 'cause normally I'm being called an idiot.:roftl:

So I was quite flattered by that, then he told me that when they did Holy Johnny on the Saturday, he was trying to get my attention to put the penguins head up (don't have it up insde much, or I'd be roasting), so I said I would do it for him that night, but unfortunately I was on Mikeys side, so Luke couldn't see.

But for the rest of the times I went to the shows, just for Luke I did it, for which I got a smile and a nod of the head from the stage.

Then on Monday, when they came out to see us after the cancellation, he was the first one I spoke to and had my photo with, which looks (lukes, just for Ioana) kind of funny, as he is WAY taller than me.:roftl:

But he is so nice to talk to, I always had the impression he was stand offish, but that definately NOT the case.

Can't wait 'til Febrary to have a nother chat, luking (sorry couldn't resist) forward to it.:roftl: :roftl:

He's a maniac about that pengu head :roftl:

Pictures Rose,Pictures :das:

But ... in Munich,didn't ya talk to him? I know everyone else was running towards Martin and Sara

so,he luked huh? :glasses2: (had to do it,ya kno...)

Wasn't so much talking, as more him wrestling with me to get the head up, and him saying that's better.:roftl:

Pics I will get on over the next few days, have to open a photo bucket account.