I Respect Mika (Part dos)

Finkster

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmfao:

No no, it's something that Ali G says. Or said, before his show got taken off the air...

:roftl: that actor speaks like Mika!! His accent is really alike...

I remember in the Mikagasmic thread, there was a pic of the WMAs in whick Mika looked more like an Arab than everyday, and somebody commented: 'OMG....Borat??' :lmfao:

I Respect Mika (I.R.M.)

#1. Finkster

#2. BonjourMika1990

#3. AKatieisaKate

#4. Lucy

#5. Soon-to-bemrs.penniman

#6. Hannah

#7. Ghostintheradio

#8. sara101

#9. ohwowitsnicka

#10. purplegrape

#11. backflip_76

#12. findingmywords

#13. LittleTechieShelina

#14. DS Nightly

#15. elanorelle

#16. mikaluvr

#17. Cynthia Mulat

#18. vanessa

#19. Kates

#20. Petra

#21. femifrosk

#22. sesil17aa

#23. sonjalovestoday

#24. mikas_gal07

#25. crina

#26. lollipopski

#27. lindemfc

#28. Ssnakey

#29. HollyD

#30. veroMica

#31. Mika_Special

#32. CaroLollipop

#33. Mika_USA_Fan

#34. cath85

#35. ella

#36. Posterofagirl

#37. buttnugget040

#38. xlindee

#39. mercurygirl

#40. sheik

#41. Lollipop- kid

#42. phunkygal

#43. MIKA_OBESSED

#44. orangepag

#45. Mika_forever

#46. 1kiwiabroad

#47. Kachinga!

#48. CazGirl

#49. Jolanta_Rozanska

#50. LoveLoveMIKA

#51. Sariflor

#52. luna

#53. -Amanda-

#54. kk448

#55. Mikamyloveexx

#56. ciaodollfacex

#57. Kavi

#58. my_rainbow_radio

#59. sunshine931

#60. FOUCHONNERET

#61. Cassiopée

#62. born4mika

#63. lollipopgirl83

#64. IngievV

#65. Dewi

#66. Cranberries

#67. Marianne84

#68. Milou

#69. anto

#70. Mika is my hero

#71. libbylovesMika

#72. SoFi_89

#73. Princess Sara

#74. Cattie Gurl

#75. haru

#76. [katrina.]

#77. heineken22

#78. mel_tinydancer

#79. Shezzy12

#80. Lolliepop_girl

#81. BVS

#82. Mika4Life13

#83. mac1718

#84. tamitami

#85. Kriszti

#86. calicojasmine

#87. Space

#88. Savage Beauty

#89. violetsky

#90. Dangerous Kat

#91. Leila

#92. nikoulini

#93. Slighlty Mad

#94. canderson

#95. lindor_love_today

#96. Miledy

#97. I've Been 'Mikafied!'

#98. OhMyMika!!

#99. Grace Ally

#100. mika_is_so_sxc

#101. englishrose

#102. Me-Mi-Ka

#103. greta

#104. JoPerrin

#105. cmc1112

#106. Kelzy

#107. im_stuck_in_the_middle

#108. mikasbestfriend

#109. Clare

#110. Carol_Queen

#111.hjbsrbab@hbibby.orangehom

#112. Sarah_Lollipop

#113. MikaaFan

#114. nikoulini

#115. rosetta

#116. AnGie_SizzlerSister

#117. Debster

#118. Marleen

#119. inbyfly

#120. Mikadmirer

#121. michellebrazil

#122. bonzaboy

Finkster, you have got to add me to this list. I for one, respect Mika completely...100%...and I too hate the fact that some girls yell things like "Take your clothes off!" and such! He is a wonderful person and he truly deserves the utmost respect from all of us.

Finkster, you have got to add me to this list. I for one, respect Mika completely...100%...and I too hate the fact that some girls yell things like "Take your clothes off!" and such! He is a wonderful person and he truly deserves the utmost respect from all of us.

I'll add you, dear.

We have to remember that everybody deserves respect, and sometimes we are unaware that things we may say or do to others could be disrespectful.

We don't see Mika as a super pop star but a crazy guy was born in Lebanon ! Oh, everyone around me seems to be a little bit mental !!

Billy Brown's real name is Edward, it was also him introduced me to my lady boss.

One day, we were talking about my obsession with Mika

Ed: "You couldn't love him, he is completely insane !"

Me: "Why?"

Ed: "...... You are not that normal, it should be fine."

Me: "I think so! Do you think he is gay ? cos you are gay, I trust you!"

Ed: "HE IS!"

Me: "HE IS NOT !"

Ed: "You are right, look at them, they asked him to act like gay!"

Me: "They are bastards!"

LB: "You shouldn't call customers bastards !!!! And you shouldn't 'love' a celebrity !! "

Me: " They are !! And Mika is not a ****ing celebrity !"

LB: " Ok, Ok, he is half celebrity then. "

Me: " Whatever, I don't care !"

LB: " Though you do love him, you can't marry him !!"

Me: " Why?"

LB: " He is from mid-east, he can have four wives !!!! "

Me: " :shocked: Huh !!!..... right, he is half and half, so he can have two ! Do you think I can have the other one poisoned or murdered ? "

LB: " .............. I think we'd better keep you in the office with Harry !!":wink2:

As to Captain, she is the mentallest person I've ever met !!

I think she's been doing archaeology for far too long !!

Captain: "You know what, we should go Zurich, it's easier to groupie someone at a smaller venue ! "

Me: "I'm not a groupie and I don't feel like it! I just want a coffee or tea !"

Captain: "Huhh.......is that it ?????? I want to sleep with Matt of the Pigeon Detectives !!!! you should be more ambitious, you know ! He is just Minika, he is not M I K A, those bands, touring, touring, they are always getting bored ! and you are quite funny ! "

During the gig ...

Captain: " Beauty, Beauty, Beauty ... amazing :thumb_yello: you should go for it ! "

After the gig ...

Captain: ":shocked: huh...... i think the beauty's got some problems ! He is at least 30 years old ! " :naughty:

It's not a tale either ... we said that all !! :sweatdrop:

We don't see Mika as a super pop star but a crazy guy was born in Lebanon ! Oh, everyone around me seems to be a little bit mental !!

Billy Brown's real name is Edward, it was also him introduced me to my lady boss.

One day, we were talking about my obsession with Mika

Ed: "You couldn't love him, he is completely insane !"

Me: "Why?"

Ed: "...... You are not that normal, it should be fine."

Me: "I think so! Do you think he is gay ? cos you are gay, I trust you!"

Ed: "You are right, look at them, they asked him to act like gay!"

Me: "They are bastards!"

LB: "You shouldn't call customers bastards !!!! And you shouldn't 'love' a celebrity !! "

Me: " They are !! And Mika is not a ****ing celebrity !"

LB: " Ok, Ok, he is half celebrity then. "

Me: " Whatever, I don't care !"

Me: " :shocked: Huh !!!..... right, he is half and half, so he can have two ! Do you think I can have the other one poisoned or murdered ? "

LB: " .............. I think we'd better keep you in the office with Harry !!":wink2:

As to Captain, she is the mentallest person I've ever met !!

I think she's been doing archaeology for far too long !!

Captain: "You know what, we should go Zurich, it's easier to groupie someone at a smaller venue ! "

Me: "I'm not a groupie and I don't feel like it! I just want a coffee or tea !"

Captain: "Huhh.......is that it ?????? I want to sleep with Matt of the Pigeon Detectives !!!! you should be more ambitious, you know ! He is just Minika, he is not M I K A, those bands, touring, touring, they are always getting bored ! and you are quite funny ! "

During the gig ...

Captain: " Beauty, Beauty, Beauty ... amazing :thumb_yello: you should go for it ! "

After the gig ...

Captain: ":shocked: huh...... i think the beauty's got some problems ! He is at least 30 years old ! " :naughty:

It's not a tale either ... we said that all !! :sweatdrop:

dunno who are LB and Captain, but thanx for share this:roftl:

:lmao: My favourite part. :roftl:

I need to relieve my mind of some things that have really annoyed me in the last week. I know that one is probably 'not allowed' to write this here and I am sorry if anyone feels hurt or offended by what I am going to write and so on and so on but I just need to get rid of this.

I think that it is in absolutely no way appropriate to discuss whether or not Mika looks like he is... let's term it "doing something different with his mouth" on pictures where he is, obviously, singing. This has been the case with some really simple gig-pictures I posted in a well-known thread and I would have loved to delete every picture I posted again and stop the madness there. We are all complaining that some stupid girls shouted "Take your shirt off!" at Mika during a concert but then some of us post things that are, at least to my mind, even less nice (to put it that way). This is an open forum and we all know that. We know that everyone can read this. Everyone. So is it better to post knitty thoughts and discuss every inch of Mika's body (which has recently also been the case in this well-known thread) in its very detail or to shout "Take it off!" at him during a gig? Neither is to my mind.

Moreover, a friend & I stumbled across some very personal fanfiction in some quite old threads yesterday - who of us would like to read sexstories about ourselves and then, as if the stories weren't already enough, 15 different people going on and on about them, each of them adding certain details? How would you feel? Would you just sit there and entertain yourself with other peoples' stories about the most private parts of your life? I'm happy for those that CAN entertain themselves with that and I hope for Mika that he can, too. I can't and it makes me ill to even think about it.

Thank you for listening.

if we can't pretend that everyone is capable to be careful in posting there, then moderators are needed...we can help their work pm them...even if mfc is so anarchic

thank you. might be a bit late now :sneaky2: but i've already thought about this - maybe i should do it anyway.

thank you.

the problem is that this all comes back to ALL of us. i mean - when mika hears that someone is from the mfc, he might probably first think of those that have been writing these things and we will probably not have the time to explain to him that WE did NOT do that. to put it the evil way: we are doomed, whatever we do :sneaky2:

Oh yeah! I haven't thought of this happening... Maybe there should be a rule for this not to happen anymore in the forum? :blink:

I don't want to fight with anyone about moralism, but good manners are always welcome! Althoug we can't control the opposition! We never know the political system for a forum. Should these posts be deleted? I think so.

Oh yeah! I haven't thought of this happening... Maybe there should be a rule for this not to happen anymore in the forum? :blink:

I don't want to fight with anyone about moralism, but good manners are always welcome! Althoug we can't control the opposition! We never know the political system for a forum. Should these posts be deleted? I think so.

I'm afraid that since we have had the freedom to post about anything, many people would be very upset by this, and I'm just not sure if that would happen.I myself have decided not to post in those threads because they just don't interest me. I just think people should be a bit more aware of posting things that may cross some boundaries..I just don't know.

And I don't want this place to start to become stereotyped due to things that may have been said here. Not everybody joins in on those types of conversations.

I'm afraid that since we have had the freedom to post about anything, many people would be very upset by this, and I'm just not sure if that would happen.I myself have decided not to post in those threads because they just don't interest me. I just think people should be a bit more aware of posting things that may cross some boundaries..I just don't know.

And I don't want this place to start to become stereotyped due to things that may have been said here. Not everybody joins in on those types of conversations.

Yes, I understand. I think about Mika. Maybe he doesn't like this kind of thing happening ... We must think about him first as the forum is about him and it involves his name!

Yes, I understand. I think about Mika. Maybe he doesn't like this kind of thing happening ... We must think about him first as the forum is about him and it involves his name!

*wishes that more people would think the same way* :cheerful_h4h:

(btw, happy new year!)

i just thought of something. I don't mean to offend anyone or disgrace the thread but..I mean...if he free willingly takes off his top....grinds against big girl, kisses her in concert, does that poll thingy (yes you've all watched it over and over don't lie) and other very well...sex icon stuff, don't you think by merely discussing it and indulging in it, we're not doing harm? I mean he displays himself in a manner that you can't just be all "pip pip, that Mika's a fine lad." because I'm sure he doesn't present himself that way to be shown off to the world as just .."some other pop guy." he does stuff that normal people dp but on stage and talking about it..well unless he sees something wrong with it i don't see a probllem unless it borders "OK that's just wrong." Of course implying er...things that he does with his mouth that are clearly in the midst of singing is very vulgar and wrong and shouldn't be talked about on an open forum. Also this is not a chicken forum and shouldn't really be discussed in the eyes of children which we all know there are some here!! But they obviously know he does rather..taboo things on stage so those things shouldn't be shunned to talk about.

Or something. I just woke up.

i just thought of something. I don't mean to offend anyone or disgrace the thread but..I mean...if he free willingly takes off his top....grinds against big girl, kisses her in concert, does that poll thingy (yes you've all watched it over and over don't lie) and other very well...sex icon stuff, don't you think by merely discussing it and indulging in it, we're not doing harm? I mean he displays himself in a manner that you can't just be all "pip pip, that Mika's a fine lad." because I'm sure he doesn't present himself that way to be shown off to the world as just .."some other pop guy." he does stuff that normal people dp but on stage and talking about it..well unless he sees something wrong with it i don't see a probllem unless it borders "OK that's just wrong." Of course implying er...things that he does with his mouth that are clearly in the midst of singing is very vulgar and wrong and shouldn't be talked about on an open forum. Also this is not a chicken forum and shouldn't really be discussed in the eyes of children which we all know there are some here!! But they obviously know he does rather..taboo things on stage so those things shouldn't be shunned to talk about.

Or something. I just woke up.

oi, can you stop whining, it's nearly 2008 !! :mf_lustslow:

happy new year mikaettes!!

un muy feliz año para ustedes ( o vosotros :naughty: )

melodynewyear.jpg[/

:biggrin2: Happy New Year Romina! <3

Alexandra, I understand the point you're trying to get across, I think it was already discussed in the previous thread. Remember the front page? :wink2:

Anyway, I understand why some of us swoon over the things Mika does on stage, I'm sure it's natural. (By the way...Pole??? LOL Are you talking about "THE" video?) But like you and many others have said, some things can be just inappropriate for an open forum.