Vikings United part 2 - going for world domination!

Kata

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Whatever you prefer I guess. :wink2:

I just noticed we don't have Sweden in these :finland: smileys. :shocked:

Tja svenska är ju skönt att skriva, men det känns extremt konstigt :aah:

I know it's a shame :sneaky2: But I don't know how to fix a swedish flag...

Whatever you prefer I guess. :wink2:

I just noticed we don't have Sweden in these :finland: smileys. :shocked:

I know. I've been complaining about that but still no Swedish flag!:sneaky2:

I know it's a shame :sneaky2: But I don't know how to fix a swedish flag...

Jag vet, det känns verkligen konstigt att skriva på svenska!:naughty:

Till slut brukar det bli så att vi skriver på engelska ändå för danska och norska är lite knepigt att förstå.:teehee:

Jag vet, det känns verkligen konstigt att skriva på svenska!:naughty:

Till slut brukar det bli så att vi skriver på engelska ändå för danska och norska är lite knepigt att förstå.:teehee:

Det gör det verkligen, lite lättare dock när man svarar på något skrivit på svenska. :teehee:

Haha, ja det är det :naughty: Har tänkt på det. Fattar inte pratad danska, men skriven är lätt att förstå. Pratad norska lätt att förstå, skriven norska - fattar ingenting :aah:

Ja, jag vet vad du menar... :aah: Men jag tycker att skriva på svenska här är lite mer naturell för mig eftersom det är inte mitt modersmål.

I know my Swedish is pretty terrible but hey, what better place to improve it than here? :roftl:

I know. I've been complaining about that but still no Swedish flag!:sneaky2:

Hmph! :sneaky2: There's a quite a lot of you here, you need your own flag.

Jeg snakkede med en svensker i går! Det er faktisk ret nemt at forstå!

Tycker du? Tyvärr kan jag inte säga det samma :naughty:

Ja, jag vet vad du menar... :aah: Men jag tycker att skriva på svenska här är lite mer naturell för mig eftersom det är inte mitt modersmål.

I know my Swedish is pretty terrible but hey, what better place to improve it than here? :roftl:

Hmph! :sneaky2: There's a quite a lot of you here, you need your own flag.

Jo det är klart, konstigt nog :aah:

Great :aah: But I have to say that your swedish is really good :wink2: I'm not going to correct you. But I think you mean neutralt, naturell do you use when you talk about the taste of yoghurt. :teehee:

I know give us a flag now :sneaky2:

Jeg snakkede med en svensker i går! Det er faktisk ret nemt at forstå!

Jeg forstår skrevet svensk,men fatter intet når de snakker...så hvis jeg skal mødes med svenskere herinde fra må det foregå på engelsk,er jeg bange for:naughty:

Great :aah: But I have to say that your swedish is really good :wink2: I'm not going to correct you. But I think you mean neutralt, naturell do you use when you talk about the taste of yoghurt. :teehee:

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about! :aah: Oh well, I'll continue studying Swedish for a bit next semester, there's my chance to improve my skills. I'll probably never be able to understand spoken rikssvenska though. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

See, that's exactly what I'm talking about! :aah: Oh well, I'll continue studying Swedish for a bit next semester, there's my chance to improve my skills. I'll probably never be able to understand spoken rikssvenska though. :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Eh, that's nothing, people will understand you and you made no gramatical misstakes at all! I'm impressed actually :wink2: You don't? :shocked: But your swedish is so good! But do you understand any spoken swedish at all?

Eh, that's nothing, people will understand you and you made no gramatical misstakes at all! I'm impressed actually :wink2: You don't? :shocked: But your swedish is so good! But do you understand any spoken swedish at all?

Wow, thanks! I'm always kind of hesitant about my Swedish, it's not as easy for me as English. :aah:

I understand finlandssvenska pretty well, and if you talk slowly enough I understand rikssvenska too but it's a bit more difficult for me. :blush-anim-cl: I spent a week in Jönköping last summer (lovely city, by the way! The people there were so friendly) and I had to rely on English because I panicked whenever someone came up to me and started speaking Swedish. :aah:

• 2 weeks later...
Wow, thanks! I'm always kind of hesitant about my Swedish, it's not as easy for me as English. :aah:

I understand finlandssvenska pretty well, and if you talk slowly enough I understand rikssvenska too but it's a bit more difficult for me. :blush-anim-cl: I spent a week in Jönköping last summer (lovely city, by the way! The people there were so friendly) and I had to rely on English because I panicked whenever someone came up to me and started speaking Swedish. :aah:

No, english is quite

Haha :aah: I understand you, it's the same with my French even if it's not as near as good as your Swedish. When I visited Luxembourg I didn't have the guts to speak it at all, even if I knew exactly what to say :aah:

I've been eating at IKEA in Jönköping. That's my experience of that city :aah: