Vikings United part 2 - going for world domination!

Kata

No, english is quite

Haha :aah: I understand you, it's the same with my French even if it's not as near as good as your Swedish. When I visited Luxembourg I didn't have the guts to speak it at all, even if I knew exactly what to say :aah:

I've been eating at IKEA in Jönköping. That's my experience of that city :aah:

Oh you know French too, how cool! Mine is pretty bad as well, I wasn't half bad at it a few years ago but after my baccalaureate tests I haven't studied it so I can't remember a thing. :doh:

I didn't even know there was an Ikea in Jönköping! I did visit a church instead though and came across something very amusing. :roftl:

You know how during services they sometimes pass on that little bag so you can give money for the church? This particular church had a solution for people not having cash with them.

DSC09005.jpg

I have never, EVER seen anything like this and that device just did not sit right in the church, it was a gorgeous one and I didn't expect to see something as high-tech as this there. :roftl:

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh you know French too, how cool! Mine is pretty bad as well, I wasn't half bad at it a few years ago but after my baccalaureate tests I haven't studied it so I can't remember a thing. :doh:

I didn't even know there was an Ikea in Jönköping! I did visit a church instead though and came across something very amusing. :roftl:

You know how during services they sometimes pass on that little bag so you can give money for the church? This particular church had a solution for people not having cash with them.

DSC09005.jpg

I have never, EVER seen anything like this and that device just did not sit right in the church, it was a gorgeous one and I didn't expect to see something as high-tech as this there. :roftl:

Yep I do at least a little. Well if you don't use it you forget it, unfortunately :aah:

You didn't :blink::aah: It's just beside the A6 center. Well I didn't know they had a church :aah:

Yes, I do and I never give any money. I'm a bad person I know :teehee:

:roftl: That thing does really not fir into the church and I never seen anything like it before. Didn't know they use high tech stuff :aah: I guess it's smart, but I don't think people are using it really, I can't imagine that people are giving away more then max 50 kronor and then you don't need need a machine :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, I do and I never give any money. I'm a bad person I know :teehee:

:roftl: That thing does really not fir into the church and I never seen anything like it before. Didn't know they use high tech stuff :aah: I guess it's smart, but I don't think people are using it really, I can't imagine that people are giving away more then max 50 kronor and then you don't need need a machine :mf_rosetinted:

At least you go to church, unlike me. :naughty:

Yes the machine really killed the mood for me. :roftl: I'm not a religious person by any means but some churches are really beautiful so it's nice to visit them.

I'm waiting for Mika to announce some tour date in Sweden or the other nordic countries... Please let it be some dates!

I'm waiting for these too, especially a date in Finland... :wait: I feel like every band I like skips Scandinavian countries and tours every other country imaginable. :aah: And even though Mika's going to have the gig in Denmark that one is impossible for me to attend. :tears:

At least you go to church, unlike me. :naughty:

Yes the machine really killed the mood for me. :roftl: I'm not a religious person by any means but some churches are really beautiful so it's nice to visit them.

I don't go to church I'm not a Christian. Never been never will be :naughty:

I agree, some churches are really really beautiful, especially the cathedrals in France and the nearby countries!

I don't go to church I'm not a Christian. Never been never will be :naughty:

I agree, some churches are really really beautiful, especially the cathedrals in France and the nearby countries!

Oh I'm really sorry! I must've misunderstood something there. :blush-anim-cl: I only attend services if I have to, like weddings and such but I'm not a Christian either.

I'd love to visit cathedrals like that one day. :wub2: But I have to admit that I find the really simple medieval ones even more attractive. They can be kind of creepy so I find them quite fascinating. :teehee:

Oh I'm really sorry! I must've misunderstood something there. :blush-anim-cl: I only attend services if I have to, like weddings and such but I'm not a Christian either.

I'd love to visit cathedrals like that one day. :wub2: But I have to admit that I find the really simple medieval ones even more attractive. They can be kind of creepy so I find them quite fascinating. :teehee:

No, don't be sorry it's fine! Just wanted to say that I'm not a part of that :wink2:

Yes I agree, but it's just that a lot of the churches in Sweden look like that so when you come to the cathedrals it's like wow! And then the windows are just gorgeous :wub2: I want a window like that in my house :mf_rosetinted::aah:

No, don't be sorry it's fine! Just wanted to say that I'm not a part of that :wink2:

Yes I agree, but it's just that a lot of the churches in Sweden look like that so when you come to the cathedrals it's like wow! And then the windows are just gorgeous :wub2: I want a window like that in my house :mf_rosetinted::aah:

You mean something like this? :mikacool:

IMG_6031.jpg

ok well. i'm not new to this site but i'm new to this thread, so errrhmm.. HI! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm danish btw! :b

Oh I remember you from the piercing thread - welcome! :wink2:

ok well. i'm not new to this site but i'm new to this thread, so errrhmm.. HI! :blush-anim-cl:

I'm danish btw! :b

Hi :bye: I'm not going to try to speak danish, because all danish I know is the word spisa :mf_rosetinted::aah:

You mean something like this? :mikacool:

IMG_6031.jpg

Nja something more like this

thumb_COLOURBOX3320777.jpg

Don't know where to have the window though :aah:

Edited by Lilasko

Oh that is a lot more impressive than my finding! :lmfao:

Maybe you could have one of your living room walls constructed like that. :naughty:

Yes :roftl: It's the rose window in Notre Dame. I love rose windows :wub2::teehee:

Maybe :lmfao: I guess I would have to be living in a house with at least 2 floors to do that though :aah:

Haha, don't worry lilasko, as long as i don't have to speak swedish then, all i know is "glass" or however it's spelled. xD

And yes, FlyingKites, think i remember you too! :)

Deal then! :aah: And you've spelled it correct if you mean ice cream :teehee:

Yes :roftl: It's the rose window in Notre Dame. I love rose windows :wub2::teehee:

Maybe :lmfao: I guess I would have to be living in a house with at least 2 floors to do that though :aah:

Yes they're absolutely stunning. :wub2: The church in Jönköping had such pretty windows too, too bad all the pictures I took in that church are so blurry. :roftl:

Gosh I miss Sweden, I hope I can visit Stockholm soon again.

Deal then! :aah: And you've spelled it correct if you mean ice cream :teehee:

excactly what i meant! :b I only go to helsingborg, and they speak danish there, so i do not work that much on my swedish skills. I understand it spoken though :mf_rosetinted:

Yes they're absolutely stunning. :wub2: The church in Jönköping had such pretty windows too, too bad all the pictures I took in that church are so blurry. :roftl:

Gosh I miss Sweden, I hope I can visit Stockholm soon again.

Haha, they tend to be that in churches when you can't use the flash, mine are the same :aah:

I've been to Stockholm, but I never visited it if you understand what I mean. :teehee:

excactly what i meant! :b I only go to helsingborg, and they speak danish there, so i do not work that much on my swedish skills. I understand it spoken though :mf_rosetinted:

Do they speak danish in Helsingborg, never knew that :aah: At least you understand it, I don't understand Danish at all :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Haha, they tend to be that in churches when you can't use the flash, mine are the same :aah:

I've been to Stockholm, but I never visited it if you understand what I mean. :teehee:

Do they speak danish in Helsingborg, never knew that :aah: At least you understand it, I don't understand Danish at all :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Well, some of them do, and those who speak swedish there, is understandable. :b

Well, some of them do, and those who speak swedish there, is understandable. :b

Okay, it isn't that far from Helsingør so that's understandable. Okay, maybe I have to learn some danish then :aah:

it's not that hard, almost the same as norwegian xD

No it's not :mf_rosetinted: xD Trust me I understand norwegian but not danish at all. Once when I tried to order food in København all I understood was: I don't think she understands what I'm saying :roftl:

No it's not :mf_rosetinted: xD Trust me I understand norwegian but not danish at all. Once when I tried to order food in København all I understood was: I don't think she understands what I'm saying :roftl:

Ahahaha! Then i have to teach you danish! It's so simple when you speak one scandinavian language already :b

Ahahaha! Then i have to teach you danish! It's so simple when you speak one scandinavian language already :b

Yes please, that would be helpful, specially since my friend and I have decided to visit København soon :aah: