Okay, If Mika Was To Date A Celeb, Who Would It Be?

lifeinmika

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott Mills.

I know he is older...but I could see Mika with someone older.

he's kind of...... not the most attractive person :blush-anim-cl: i would picture mika with someone gorgeous (hense the johnny depp post) but then again he probably won't because he doesn't care about looks. he's sweet like that :wub2:

He answered "Kermit (the frog)" when asked this question in an interview.

i remember that :lmfao: that's the same one where they asked what music he was going to have played at his funeral and he said he wasn't planning on dying soon :roftl: he never just answers the question :bleh:

he's kind of...... not the most attractive person :blush-anim-cl: i would picture mika with someone gorgeous (hense the johnny depp post) but then again he probably won't because he doesn't care about looks. he's sweet like that :wub2:

Well I don't know, of course, but I get the feeling Mika and Scott would just click. I already think there's a bit of a mutual attracton there...you know, :wink2: in my opinion, allegedly, etc (:roftl: ). And Scott has a great sense of humour and also isn't into spreading his private life around the tabloids, like Mika, so we know he'd be very discreet :naughty:

Maybe Scott is already spoken for :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway I hope when Mika does hook up with someone he/she isn't particularly gorgeous. Don't know why. I'm just weird like that :mf_rosetinted:

Well I don't know, of course, but I get the feeling Mika and Scott would just click. I already think there's a bit of a mutual attracton there...you know, :wink2: in my opinion, allegedly, etc (:roftl: ). And Scott has a great sense of humour and also isn't into spreading his private life around the tabloids, like Mika, so we know he'd be very discreet :naughty:

Maybe Scott is already spoken for :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway I hope when Mika does hook up with someone he/she isn't particularly gorgeous. Don't know why. I'm just weird like that :mf_rosetinted:

they do seem like they have fun together.. like in this thing were mika was pretending to be scott mills :roftl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSVOXT02pc

they do seem like they have fun together.. like in this thing were mika was pretending to be scott mills :roftl:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ziSVOXT02pc

:roftl: I haven't listened to that for ages, it was so funny. Love the way Mika tries to copy Scott's accent.

And what about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBZJKBpD-e4

:roftl:

:blink: Please tell me you're joking.

I love Perez, but the idea of Perez with Mika makes me want to vomit up my lunch.

:roftl: I think Perez is funny and probably a nice guy but...too camp for Mika, I think.

Scott Mills. Deffo. I can just ....see it. :blush-anim-cl: If you get my drift...

• 1 year later...
Who would Mika look good with? He sings about big girls. :thumb_yello:

me of course:bleh: OK i'm no big girl but i'll treat him right:wink2:

I don't think he'd be good with another celeb he needs an 'ordinary person methinks