hello :D

jungledeserts

Hello everyone!

I Lurrrrve Mika, I think he is so original, so different and so comfortable in his own skin that he makes me comfortable in my own skin its like his confidence and greatness are contagious! I first heard Mika in Turkey when I was there on vacation with my bf and friends. I heard him on tv in the hotel room, Big Girl to be specific and I was amazed and shocked that someone that gorgeous FINALLY writes songs about how beautiful big girls are. and then just a few days ago i found out he's half lebanese which is where im from and that just makes me SOOOO proud!!! I love Mika and i cant imagine anyone who doesnt appreciate and respect his work!!

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone!

I Lurrrrve Mika, I think he is so original, so different and so comfortable in his own skin that he makes me comfortable in my own skin its like his confidence and greatness are contagious! I first heard Mika in Turkey when I was there on vacation with my bf and friends. I heard him on tv in the hotel room, Big Girl to be specific and I was amazed and shocked that someone that gorgeous FINALLY writes songs about how beautiful big girls are. and then just a few days ago i found out he's half lebanese which is where im from and that just makes me SOOOO proud!!! I love Mika and i cant imagine anyone who doesnt appreciate and respect his work!!

Welcome to the MFC girl!

have a nice time here

are you lebanese?? WOW :) you must understand him much because he says he's quite lebanese in some of his habits...

see you :thumb_yello: Romi