Mika @ Zenith, München: 02-11-2007 -- REVIEWS!

dcdeb

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao: rose you're funny!!! i laughed so much with you!! it's been a pleasure meeting you

It was a great pleasure meeting you too, and thank you so much for lending me your shoulder to get the penguin on, it was apprieciated.

It was a great pleasure meeting you too, and thank you so much for lending me your shoulder to get the penguin on, it was apprieciated.

ahaha!!! oh you're welcome!! i did my part in the professional penguin apparition!! :naughty:

Oh now I remember what I talked with Martin about :lol3:

I actually asked if he liked the EMA's and he was a bit hesitant so I just went ahead and told him I was on the verge of plucking my hair out of boredom and yes,Martin agreed! Bless him,now I know it wasn't boring just for us normal folks,the Vip area was in pain too :mf_rosetinted: He said it was kinda "slow" because even they left before the show ended.Mika left way early and I swear I would hv ran out myself but they wouldn't let me:hunter:

oh really?? i think EMA's lost their "charme" in the last past years

yeah,they really have gotten lame

but I thaught that at least for them very Important Peoplez it would have been more interesting ...seems not :naughty:

oh really?? i think EMA's lost their "charme" in the last past years

No disrespect to any Americans on here, but it has become too Americanised lately, more US acts get nominated and the European acts are lucky to get to perform. I t needs to go back to being the EUROPEAN Music Awards. I mean acts fom all over Europe competing to get to perfom at the end! For heavens sake, that would never happen in the States.

The Euro acts should be the show, not have to fight each other to get on it. And congratulations to J.U.S.T.I.C.E. for beating off Kayne West again, but as he doesn't like MTV anymore we weren't entertained by one of his mega strops. What a shame!

oh thank you for this one!!! :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

you made really good pics ircazo!! :thumb_yello:

thanks! i have a lot of pictures with only hands, hair and heads on...:blink: , but thank God there are also some beautiful ones...

DSC03367.jpg

DSC03375.jpg

DSC03403.jpg

The Euro acts should be the show, not have to fight each other to get on it. And congratulations to J.U.S.T.I.C.E. for beating off Kayne West again, but as he doesn't like MTV anymore we weren't entertained by one of his mega strops. What a shame!

I totally agree. Avril Lavigne should not have even been nominated.

DSC03375.jpg

I think she's copping a feel. :shocked:

Is it just me or is this big girl actually a pretty petite girl?

It doesn't hurt!! I have them EVERY day!!!! :roftl: :roftl:

My son even brought me a T-shirt back from New Zealand

that says "I'm not forgetful - I am just having a senior moment" :boxed::roftl:

I want one...:mf_rosetinted:

I am so enjoying this thread and the funny stuff from Joanna and Ruth. Oh woops Ioana and Rose, isn't it. And Ircazo's pictures...can see how the bf may no longer measure up to expectations, poor guy...:mf_rosetinted:

I am so enjoying this thread and the funny stuff from Joanna and Ruth. Oh woops Ioana and Rose, isn't it. And Ircazo's pictures...can see how the bf may no longer measure up to expectations, poor guy...:mf_rosetinted:

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

you make me cry...

I totally agree. Avril Lavigne should not have even been nominated.

I think she's copping a feel. :shocked:

Is it just me or is this big girl actually a pretty petite girl?

oh she was so all over him,he had some desperate looks :roftl:

Thank you, we aim to entertain!

hey,leave the guy alone,he signed the petition! :naughty:

Joanna thanks you,but actually it's all the same,the english for Ioana is Joanna and it's easier to pronounce for about 99% of the earth's population