mika pics from EMA

avoca

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh, I have no trouble believing you'd have gladly stroked his leg.. :das::roftl:

ok, beeeed time :bleh:

As much as I've grown up wanting to marry Craig David,for his saint-like moral values,not to mention his extreme beauty , I did mean had I been Jared (still in male form) :naughty:

Yupp, you coming? :naughty:

Wouldn't mind, but have to watch the pennies at the moment, and if a certain person is going around the UK next year, saving any spare change for that:naughty:

Wouldn't mind, but have to watch the pennies at the moment, and if a certain person is going around the UK next year, saving any spare change for that:naughty:

if you book the flight now then you should be able to get a return for less than £50 :naughty:...and that dude has an album to finish, a blog to write, some questions to answer and a forum to make official (and probably some parties to attend and so on ), he won't have time for touring :roftl:

:yay: Should I save you a spot on the floor? :mf_rosetinted:can't promise I'll clean it though :blink:

:yay: That is the sweetest. I could bring my own sleeping bag this time. The more dust underneath it the more like a mattress. :mf_rosetinted:

:yay: That is the sweetest. I could bring my own sleeping bag this time. The more dust underneath it the more like a mattress. :mf_rosetinted:

Think i still have a couple of spares actually, depending on how many people eventually will end up on the floor of course :bleh: with a bit of luck you might even be able to get the sofa this time :naughty:

if you book the flight now then you should be able to get a return for less than £50 :naughty:...and that dude has an album to finish, a blog to write, some questions to answer and a forum to make official (and probably some parties to attend and so on ), he won't have time for touring :roftl:

I count on the answer some questions part to take some tens of years so

meanwhile I may become something and can afford some other transport

system than my feet.

I count on the answer some questions part to take some tens of years so

meanwhile I may become something and can afford some other transport

system than my feet.

:roftl:well otherwise we can just start walking at some point, we'll probably get there on time :roftl:

Think i still have a couple of spares actually, depending on how many people eventually will end up on the floor of course :bleh: with a bit of luck you might even be able to get the sofa this time :naughty:

Don't stress. By the time I've found my way near your sofa I think it is rather irrelevant do I sleep on the sofa or under it. :D

well otherwise we can just start walking at some point, we'll probably get there on time

:roftl:

So was Mika at the EMAs? (sorry I'm a bit clueless, I just got home)

It would appear not, no Red carpet appearance on Perez's online show, and that's probably where he would have been seen.