mika pics from EMA

avoca

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry hun, doesn't look like he's there.

i think if he's there and doesn't wanna be in hidden, perez will defo find a way to put him in the spotlight. or he could be there and just wanna attend the vip part of the eve: apparently perez is hosting an afterparty. :mf_rosetinted:

That's a bit stupid really isn't it, best act ever, I mean he hasn't been going very long, has only had one album. How do they get nominated for these things? :blink:

No idea, I think they just threw darts...

I'm glad TH didn't win though!:mf_rosetinted: Britbrit should've gotten it!

Kid Rock? I am sure I saw that he was playing at Hammersmith Apollo soon, is he that popular?

I only found out recently that he actually makes "music", I always thought he was just some bum who shagged Pamela Anderson :roftl:

Katy Perry’s outfits are just unbelievable!:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I love that girl…so brave, beautiful…her music…was is it not to love?:blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Just seen the pink frock , very nice.

How about reading the thread?

outch, what a nice answer !

always have people asking what's happening instead of reading 10 pages of the thread, I'm sorry if it hurts to give a simple answer.

sometimes people on MFC simply ignore others people, is difficult to feel welcome here

always have people asking what's happening instead of reading 10 pages of the thread, I'm sorry if it hurts to give a simple answer.

sometimes people on MFC simply ignore others people, is difficult to feel welcome here

it's quite hard to follow the EMAs and not miss posts here you know :blink: it's not like anyone is being ignored on purpose, I have probably even missed posts directed at me tonight :boxed:

Hey there, peeps! I'm back!

So...no Mika there, huh? :thumbdown:

:huglove:

I only found out recently that he actually makes "music", I always thought he was just some bum who shagged Pamela Anderson :roftl:

He made a country album a couple of years back, didn't do anything here, but did alright in the States.

it is!! i totally agree. when i signed up, i got heaps of "hi's" and then i was ignored. i kept trying to join in on conversation and peoplke would just ignore me and continue with their conversation.. everyone likes to talk to people that they know in person or have bbeen a fan of mika from day 1 or at least been to a concert... :thumbdown:

It wasn't that you asked offended me it was the fact that you came and showed displeasure that everyone hadn't jumped to answer your request as quick as you wanted them to. What a nice second post!

I read the thread myself, I don't think it was an unreasonable answer.

Hi Lucy - yes, I agree, sometimes you just don't want to plough through pages of stuff just to find out that nothing has actually happened.:naughty:

Though if a thread is moving quickly individual posts can get missed (like on the Mikagasmics) so I don't think you are ignored intentionally.

how come you are still at take that..? :blink:

Well, the laptop won't show visuals, only audio, and I'll be having a go to MTV UK about that!

And it started on MTV here at 9pm!

And in the corner of the screen it says live!

They are abunch of cheats and liars, and I'm not happy!