mika pics from EMA

avoca

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

finally photobucket decided to stop playing up. here we go (40 shots).

page 1 and 2

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb235/avoca_mikacards/

did I say I love the jackets..? :roftl:*gets prepared to being shot* :roftl:

:wub2: I LOVE the jackets, too :wub2: So looking forward to see them tomorrow!!! And you're THE BEST, avoca! Thank you so much!!!

the wonders of dying :mf_rosetinted:

we saw him on camera when avril was prized the 1st time inspite of him. we didn't see him when she was prized the second time inspite of him. she must not be on his fave persons list right now.. :mf_rosetinted:

the wonders of dying :mf_rosetinted:

we saw him on camera when avril was prized the 1st time inspite of him. we didn't see him when she was prized the second time inspite of him. she must not be on his fave persons list right now.. :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Fmbm left a comment on his MySpace saying that the MFC has hired a hitman to kill Avril. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I am just generally appalled that Avril Lavigne could sweep awards at a European ceremony in a year when so many European artists have done so well. It's not about Mika.

Avril is part of the old guard of crap music that has put me off listening to the radio for 10 years. Now that there's all kinds talent out there can we get rid of the no-talent Avrils and Britneys once and for all? :thumbdown:

oh, he looks so serious and older.....

and his hair! it's always like that for official shows! :biggrin2:

I think his hair looks darker and more "styled" than usual. I confess I like his "I just got out of bed" hair better.:blush-anim-cl:

I am just generally appalled that Avril Lavigne could sweep awards at a European ceremony in a year when so many European artists have done so well. It's not about Mika.

Avril is part of the old guard of crap music that has put me off listening to the radio for 10 years. Now that there's all kinds talent out there can we get rid of the no-talent Avrils and Britneys once and for all? :thumbdown:

Exactly my thoughts

And on the hair thing, I really., REALLY wish that he'd stop using the "granny do".

He looks so cute with his natural hair. Why oh why does he have to do it like this?????

Love the orange jacket btw, but not so much the green one. And the Tshirt is my fav!!!

I think that he looks tired and bored though, and I can't say that I don't understand- I always thought that sitting through these awards ceremonies must be quite boring....I like the performances, but all the "entertainment" in between usually bores me to death...

And if he was sick too, I can imagine that going back to bed was a much more appealing thought, specially once he realised that the hadn't won.

Thanks for posting them Avoca!

I think his hair looks darker and more "styled" than usual. I confess I like his "I just got out of bed" hair better.:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, he needs to cut loose or slick it back. The super coif does not work. The stage makeup and the tight curls don't look bad while he's performing, but it's too overdone for photographs. In some of these pics he looks like he's in his 40s!

Exactly my thoughts

And on the hair thing, I really., REALLY wish that he'd stop using the "granny do".

He looks so cute with his natural hair. Why oh why does he have to do it like this?????

Love the orange jacket btw, but not so much the green one. And the Tshirt is my fav!!!

I think that he looks tired and bored though, and I can't say that I don't understand- I always thought that sitting through these awards ceremonies must be quite boring....I like the performances, but all the "entertainment" in between usually bores me to death...

And if he was sick too, I can imagine that going back to bed was a much more appealing thought, specially once he realised that the hadn't won.

Thanks for posting them Avoca!

He was sick?