• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
its not actually real:naughty:

why don't you make a real one?

last year we celebrated here' date=' by listening Love Today all the Mika fans in the country, at 00.00 hours of August 18th. We agreed in doing that:biggrin2:

the fact that Mika probably won't be with you, doesn't mean you cannot organize a special event in every Mika country

So, what are you gonna do on august 18th, buddies?? :original:[/font']

last year we celebrated here, by listening Love Today all the Mika fans in the country, at 00.00 hours of August 18th. We agreed in doing that:biggrin2:

the fact that Mika probably won't be with you, doesn't mean you cannot organize a special event in every Mika country

So, what are you gonna do on august 18th, buddies?? :original:

I love your idea of the song!!!!! I will do that !!!

its not actually real:naughty:

Oops! I guess I'm not good enough in English to understand it was a joke... it would be nice though... I can't wait to meet MFC'ers because I don't have anybody to chat about Mika with!

last year we celebrated here' date=' by listening Love Today all the Mika fans in the country, at 00.00 hours of August 18th. We agreed in doing that:biggrin2:

So, what are you gonna do on august 18th, buddies?? :original:[/font']

It's a good idea, I didn't know you did that last year. We could do the same... I think the Web is a good way for MFC'ers to feel close wherever they come from. Did you all listen to Love Today by 0:00, hour of London?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...