official MFC song !!

violetsky

• Replies 676
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps instead of Fangirls: Crazy fans:roftl:

yep! already took note of that! we have several guys too!

now how does that fit lifes and wives?

Ingie?? What should we put there?

btw we shouldn't be using the S**t word. :Hoot? or CraP?

If someone gives me the notes and all I can pop everything into sibelius at some point when I have some spare time to add some violin or whatever we want

:winner_first_h4h:

Ingvie:Or just 'nutters' haha

thankyou dear! :):):) percussion would be great! like a samba band thing

like you hear in marching band! could work at the beginning!

yep! already took note of that! we have several guys too!

now how does that fit lifes and wives?

Ingie?? What should we put there?

btw we shouldn't be using the S**t word. :Hoot? or CraP?

Hmm...let me think about it.

Oh and when I write I tend to use the s or f word:roftl: A crap would be good:thumb_yello:

Hmm...let me think about it.

Oh and when I write I tend to use the s or f word:roftl: A crap would be good:thumb_yello:

yep will do:):):)

Ingie! have you ever heard my wacky song called "Look Closer"? FmBm's heard it I believe! saw you on another thread and thought of you and your wacky lyric writing!:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

yep will do:):):)

Ingie! have you ever heard my wacky song called "Look Closer"? FmBm's heard it I believe! saw you on another thread and thought of you and your wacky lyric writing!:mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

nope never heard it..would love too though:biggrin2: And why did you think of me:roftl:

EVERYONE!!!!!

once this is done , I want to get this song translated to all your country's native language. I spoke with my friend Cathy who is a very influential singer in my city and Italy and she suggested this after all is done. By the way she thinks this is an awesome idea and she wants that we all have the best of fun!

Anyone who doesn't have the demo and the chorus please PM me and I will give you the file so you can have a listen !!! Armande and I are working hard on this! She is my "angel" in this!

count on me for the spanish version ;)

I'll do the Dutch version:naughty:

hi ingie , I'm a bit lost...the mellody will be the last part of the demo??

and you change the fangirls for crazy fans, and crap instead of ****, right?

I'm gonna check my email to see what suzanne sent to me !

it's my impression or Elanorelle's chorus is slower than the demo??

I edit: it's not slower actually...It's hard to fit with the last part of the demo. Sorry for the critics :P

Perhaps the whole song could be not as fast as the demo. There's people from all the world, I think pronouncing english's gonna be easier for us...I get tongue tied with the part that we don't give a crap or something like that hehe:bleh:

swiss verison :roftl: no.. don't think that would sound good haha

the spanish sounds worst...I'll have to ask Queenie or someone spanish for help...

just wondering: which language would be swiss one will be?? German, austriac, italian or french?? hehe:naughty:

are you the violet sky who always post in the MFC, or another violet sky?? hahaha I guess you're not...I made a faux-pas! OMG! what a ****ing stupid person I am! hahaha...

Ok guys. i haven't forgotten! Our internet provider is apparently upgrading and so for the past couple of mths it's really hard to get on the net!! I have been losing sleep cause i did this friday and i can only post this now. This was from the original version, I'm not sure how much things have changed, El i got ur pm but ur box is filled!

So this works with the (original) tune:

Some may call it stalking

We call it obsessive talking.

We’re completely insane

A habit we like to maintain.

We tend to drool of the big M

Captions, fictions and graphics.

If you know it name it then

Join the club and share in the MFC love, love, love

Chorus:

Cause we’re the wonderful MFC

Also known as the big Mika community.

Join if you love love everyday

Once you’re in you’ll never go away.

Chicken seems to be our middle name

Once in a while we play a funny game.

People ask us if we have lives

Aren’t we supposed to be lovely wives?

We live up to the fangirl definition

We scare Mika sometimes, but don’t give a lollipop.

Cause we do it with love

And will always do.

At every gig you’re sure to see

The MFC, MFC, MFC

Chorus (x2)

I have a recording and u can tell certain parts r a bit fast (the last 2 chorus pts) oh and El, the second verse is a bit different than the first, so i got a bit of problem singing it. Do u want me to post the "singing" here?

oh i'm also thinking on some pts we can repeat. see where the brackets r, we can repeat that):

A habit we like to maintain (like to maintain)

Chorus:

Cause we’re the wonderful MFC (MFC)

Also known as the big Mika community (big Mika community)

Join if you love love everyday

Once you’re in you’ll never go away.

the spanish sounds worst...I'll have to ask Queenie or someone spanish for help...

just wondering: which language would be swiss one will be?? German, austriac, italian or french?? hehe:naughty:

are you the violet sky who always post in the MFC, or another violet sky?? hahaha I guess you're not...I made a faux-pas! OMG! what a ****ing stupid person I am! hahaha...

:roftl: austriac is no swiss language :roftl: neither is normal german... we speak

Swiss-German

Italian

French

Rhaeto-Romanic

Well I don't understand a word in Italian or Rhaeto-Romanic .... I can only speak Swiss german and a little bit of french (and normal german and english of course but these are no swiss languages)

If you mean the Chicken thing with MFC then it's not me :roftl: It's the other violet sky... I joined Mikafanclub a week befor her but she posts much more than I do ;) So I guess she is more famous ;)

also, just wondering, are we gonna do the chant thing b4 the ach song? i know i posted the spongebob one :naughty: but it doesn't have to be that tune :roftl:

kavi, you have my email address...could you send me your singing?? I want to know how is it to comment you about it, it must be great anyway. Just to get comfortable with your new lyrics...

thanx in advance,

Romi

kavi, you have my email address...could you send me your singing?? I want to know how is it to comment you about it, it must be great anyway. Just to get comfortable with your new lyrics...

thanx in advance,

Romi

ok...:blush-anim-cl:

DONE!

thanx in advance,

Romi

i didn't realize u were on! i may have to go in a bit, but i'll check back later to see ur comments. do u have El's e-mail by chance? she wanted to e-mail me something, and i tried PMing her my e-mail, but her box is filled. btw it's recorded as vid, since my phone's audio only records for 1 minute.