I'm a Celebrity (Get me out of here!!)

Clare

Well as it is the time for the british TV programme to start tonight, named "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here!"

This is a programme where a bunch of celebrities go into the jungle for a week or two and do some rather challenging tasks (one of them for instance eating bugs) yuk!! :thumbdown: these tasks earn them good things like more food. Then every day one of the people gets voted out. And whoever the viewers find to be the best celebrity at coping in the jungle wins.

You guys have heard of it?

Take for instance if it was Mika who got entered into this programme and had to go out there and cope in the jungle for two weeks how do you think he would get on?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i love im a celebrity!!!!! its sooooo funny!!!!! i hate it when they have to eat stuff like when i think it was Jason Donovan last year he had to eat those things, gosh, hes sooo brave to eat a crocodile anus!!!!!! and a whicthety bug(?) i would have freaked!!!!

whos in it this year? ive been told Gene Simmons is in it, nbut i dont think he is lol. ill just wiait till later at 9!!!:biggrin2:

i love im a celebrity!!!!! its sooooo funny!!!!! i hate it when they have to eat stuff like when i think it was Jason Donovan last year he had to eat those things' date=' gosh, hes sooo brave to eat a crocodile anus!!!!!! and a whicthety bug(?) i would have freaked!!!!

whos in it this year? ive been told Gene Simmons is in it, nbut i dont think he is lol. ill just wiait till later at 9!!!:biggrin2:[/quote']

I can't remember who's in it.

Not Mika. Noooooo we would not be that cruel.

I'm terrible with stuff like this, I always swear I won't watch it, but always end up hooked (except for the last Big Brother, which was too awful even for me!!).

Shame Malcolm McClaren quit, I was looking forward to him :sneaky2:

Is it on right now? *looks at clock*

Well as it is the time for the british TV programme to start tonight, named "I'm a Celebrity Get me out of here!"

This is a programme where a bunch of celebrities go into the jungle for a week or two and do some rather challenging tasks (one of them for instance eating bugs) yuk!! :thumbdown: these tasks earn them good things like more food. Then every day one of the people gets voted out. And whoever the viewers find to be the best celebrity at coping in the jungle wins.

You guys have heard of it?

Take for instance if it was Mika who got entered into this programme and had to go out there and cope in the jungle for two weeks how do you think he would get on?

Well let's see. They don't have much food, and so they loose weight (bye bye Mika, nice to have seen you) and then they have to eat kangaroo whatsits (well he'd probably be starving, so he might eat them) Then there is the obligitory romance. Who would that be, hopefully NOT Christopher Biggins!

But Mika could entertain them all around the camp fire.

Love today, from Marilyn

MIKA WAS ON IT PLAYING LOVE TODAY AS THE BACKGROUND!!!! i dont know much about it as i havnt got it on' date=' but i heard it downstairs!!!!!:mf_lustslow:[/quote']

yeah i heard it too!! wasn't expecting it .. but thank god i had the volume up :biggrin2:

Well let's see. They don't have much food, and so they loose weight (bye bye Mika, nice to have seen you) and then they have to eat kangaroo whatsits (well he'd probably be starving, so he might eat them) Then there is the obligitory romance. Who would that be, hopefully NOT Christopher Biggins!

But Mika could entertain them all around the camp fire.

Love today, from Marilyn

WWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mika entertaining the celebs round the camp fire.

That would be cool.

But eating kangaroo bits and whatevers. Urrrggggghhhh!!:bleh:

• 4 weeks later...

I'm vegetarian, I don't like very much show where celebrities have to eat animals, the spawn of frog, the roe of fish or the egg of something else!!

But if Mika is on Survivor, I will be torn between two feelings:

it will be funny to see him in a desert island making plans to survive...

Meanwhile, I couldn't see him suffer from starvation or something like that.

But I'm sure I'll always be there for him... even in such a show!!! :punk: ahahahah

I'm vegetarian, I don't like very much show where celebrities have to eat animals, the spawn of frog, the roe of fish or the egg of something else!!

But if Mika is on Survivor, I will be torn between two feelings:

it will be funny to see him in a desert island making plans to survive...

Meanwhile, I couldn't see him suffer from starvation or something like that.

But I'm sure I'll always be there for him... even in such a show!!! :punk: ahahahah

I will

but you know Mika is a posh little bastard, he will be like : Oh, no, shall we just go ! I want handcreams and teles not mud and jungles !!

I haven't watch a single episode of it !!