John - the tour manager

ellen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

aww, nice to see the john thread up here. :wub2: i just recently wondered what he's up to atm, while mika is in the studio, whether he's touring with any other artists. if i knew he was coming to munich with another singer/band, i'd go there just to see john! :biggrin2:

Just found this pic and thought that John's hair has changed a bit since then :)

s2tusx.jpg

This was the Barcelona Oct 2007 gig. It was the first time that I travelled somewhere outside the UK to see a Mika gig :wink2:

aww, nice to see the john thread up here. :wub2: i just recently wondered what he's up to atm, while mika is in the studio, whether he's touring with any other artists. if i knew he was coming to munich with another singer/band, i'd go there just to see john! :biggrin2:

According to the 'Tour and Event Consulting Services Inc.' Website John Dubuque is 'currently' touring with

Toni Braxton

Carcass

Art Garfunkle

And....................Mika (they must be keeping that tour quiet :wink2:)

OK.............so I have nothing better to do in the middle of the night. :mf_rosetinted:

According to the 'Tour and Event Consulting Services Inc.' Website John Dubuque is 'currently' touring with

Toni Braxton

Carcass

Art Garfunkle

OK.............so I have nothing better to do in the middle of the night. :mf_rosetinted:

I saw at winter that he is touring with Toni Braxton, and she was in Kiev this winter. So, it means that John was in Kiev this December! I had to send him fresh products :aah::roftl: and ask what about Mika in here :sneaky2:

Toni Braxton

Carcass

Art Garfunkle

ah cool, thanx! :biggrin2: shame that i can't find any current tourdates for any of those artists. :aah: so either that website is outdated, or john is on holiday. :teehee:

I saw at winter that he is touring with Toni Braxton, and she was in Kiev this winter. So, it means that John was in Kiev this December! I had to send him fresh products :aah::roftl: and ask what about Mika in here :sneaky2:

:naughty:

ah cool, thanx! :biggrin2: shame that i can't find any current tourdates for any of those artists. :aah: so either that website is outdated, or john is on holiday. :teehee:

Well, definatly option one and possibly option two?:roftl: