John - the tour manager

ellen

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

it's in the DVD credits... i'm just too lazy to look it up now. :blush-anim-cl: will do it tomorrow, if no one else does it until then. :wink2:

but i like it that there's a thread about john now. :thumb_yello: after he was so nice to take a pic of the MFClers with mika in amsterdam. :original:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

John wanted to wish MFC'ers a Merry Xmas, so he asked for this message to be posted:

"John Dubuque, Mika's tour manager, would like to wish all the MFC'ers around the world peace, love and riches for the holiday season and the New Year.

For the past 3'5 years you have all enriched my life, and I hope that this seasonal message will in some small way enrich yours. Happy Christmas!"

Isn't that a nice message? :wub2: Especially from a grumpy bugger, eh Bab? (previous post) :roftl:

John wanted to wish MFC'ers a Merry Xmas, so he asked for this message to be posted:

"John Dubuque, Mika's tour manager, would like to wish all the MFC'ers around the world peace, love and riches for the holiday season and the New Year.

For the past 3'5 years you have all enriched my life, and I hope that this seasonal message will in some small way enrich yours. Happy Christmas!"

Isn't that a nice message? :wub2: Especially from a grumpy bugger, eh Bab? (previous post) :roftl:

Aww, that is very nice of him! :wub2: Thanks for passing it on, Sara!

:flowers2: Please tell him we wish him the same!