MIKA Bebo Competition!!

Becky

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I was joking :bleh:

i barely have spare time either, hence why i didnt do much dancing, hence why it was done in my bedroom, hence why it was just a still camera. this entry is pants compared to my other entry :roftl:

oh well. and I have no money either like i said in my video lol. I'm so poor!

Lol...being in school and having money just don't go together, it's like water and oil

I have no money either!!

i got some new batteries and made my digital camera work LOL :lmao:

Damn!:roftl:

Well it looks like im gonna have to record it again on my Cam instead *sigh*

Ah well...mums getting some diet coke and a pizza tommorow so i will just use them as added props:biggrin2:

ps. he might have many winners for each gig like the mysapce one, (I hope so).

OOOooo i hope so!:punk:

No it's not, they asked for dancing to his songs and that is what you have provided, and at this rate no one is gonna win cos we cant bloody upload them grrrr!!! lol

I suggest you look again lol

To enter, you can upload a video of you dancing as your favorite character from a MIKA song (Billy Brown, Big Girl, etc.). It does not have to be the entire length of the song, just enough time to show us what you got!

I suggest you look again lol

To enter, you can upload a video of you dancing as your favorite character from a MIKA song (Billy Brown, Big Girl, etc.). It does not have to be the entire length of the song, just enough time to show us what you got!

:naughty:oh yeah, well he is gonna have NO entries if he doesn't sort it out so he will just not have to be so picky with anyone who even TRIES to enter it that's what I say.

:naughty:oh yeah, well he is gonna have NO entries if he doesn't sort it out so he will just not have to be so picky with anyone who even TRIES to enter it that's what I say.

definitely, i quite agree! i messaged him on myspace. i was like "so if you want winners i suggest ya sort it out" lol xDDD :roftl:

definitely, i quite agree! i messaged him on myspace. i was like "so if you want winners i suggest ya sort it out" lol xDDD :roftl:

wonder if it's still Stars that run his myspace and bebo then, could be as I'm getting a little de ja vu from last time and that was really dodgy looking back on the nights we all went mental to see if we had won lol.

wonder if it's still Stars that run his myspace and bebo then, could be as I'm getting a little de ja vu from last time and that was really dodgy looking back on the nights we all went mental to see if we had won lol.

i dont know if Starsie actually ran his myspace/bebo account. as far as i know, she was just an organiser. i'd like to her message her but probably would get no reply. and starsie isnt in mika's top friends either.

im getting deja vu as well. THE COMPETITIONS ARE JUST SO BADLY RUN!

god damn it!

I watched it and it was really good! I'm not sure if I should bother now :naughty:

Good luck!

If this is anything like the MySpace Comp. I don't think anyone will be pleased :sneaky2:

lol dont be silly, enter enter enter! and MFCer HAS to win!!!!

...if we ever get to find out how to enter :blink: