MIKA Bebo Competition!!

Becky

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY DAYS.

I got dressed in one of my dancing outfits, as ive been dancing since i was 4 and did a show recently

my batteries were flat in my digi cam

so i was like CRAP

So i recorded it on my phone

quality isnt that good and the length of the video is practically like lucky dip...i never know when its gonna run out.

so i did two videos: one intro and one dance.

i upload them on my comp and i went to mash them together in windows movie maker but it doesnt support my file :S

so I was like BUGGER!

I finally found my rechargable batteries and its charger. They are charging now, but my sister is in bed *grumble grumble*

So ima have to do it tomoz.

I WILL win this competition and I WILL MEET MIKA THIS TIME!!!!

im determined and on the war path! NOBODY TRY AND STOP ME!!!!!!

hahaha. I'm a bit competitive :S

OH MY DAYS.

I got dressed in one of my dancing outfits, as ive been dancing since i was 4 and did a show recently

my batteries were flat in my digi cam

so i was like CRAP

So i recorded it on my phone

quality isnt that good and the length of the video is practically like lucky dip...i never know when its gonna run out.

so i did two videos: one intro and one dance.

i upload them on my comp and i went to mash them together in windows movie maker but it doesnt support my file :S

so I was like BUGGER!

I finally found my rechargable batteries and its charger. They are charging now, but my sister is in bed *grumble grumble*

So ima have to do it tomoz.

I WILL win this competition and I WILL MEET MIKA THIS TIME!!!!

im determined and on the war path! NOBODY TRY AND STOP ME!!!!!!

hahaha. I'm a bit competitive :S

Hmmmm we will see about that one.... *insert evil laugh*

Ive already recorded mine...:fisch:

AND

Ive mixed it up alittle....

And

Ok i will stop now.

:roftl:

I think we are both a bit competetive after the myspace comp.:roftl:

Hmmmm we will see about that one.... *insert evil laugh*

Ive already recorded mine...:fisch:

AND

Ive mixed it up alittle....

And

Ok i will stop now

:roftl:

I think we are both a bit competetive after the myspace comp.:roftl: :

damn straight! god I am so excited! :woot_jump:

Oh no weve started again!:roftl:

Which song did you do?

Big Girl.

I did the chorus

Get yourself to the Butterfly Lounge

Find yourself a big LAY-DEE

Big boy come on round and they'll be calling you baby

No need to fantasise, since I was in my braces (i dont get that line lol)

A watering hole with the girls around

and curves in all the right places

Big Girl You Are Beautiful

did you know that chorus is nearly 40 seconds long?!

Big Girl.

I did the chorus

Get yourself to the Butterfly Lounge

Find yourself a big LAY-DEE

Big boy come on round and they'll be calling you baby

No need to fantasise, since I was in my braces (i dont get that line lol)

A watering hole with the girls around

and curves in all the right places

did you know that chorus is nearly 40 seconds long?!

DAMN thats the song i chose, because i thaught everyone would be doing lollipop.

Haha no i didnt.:roftl:

i did the bit that goes:

Walks into the room

Feels like a big baloon (i used my *still blown up baloon* form Leeds for that bit.)

....etc.

What did you dress in??:bleh:

DAMN thats the song i chose, because i thaught everyone would be doing lollipop.

Haha no i didnt.:roftl:

i did the bit that goes:

Walks into the room

Feels like a big baloon (i used my *still blown up baloon* form Leeds for that bit.)

....etc.

What did you dress in??:bleh:

haha! and it's spelt BALLOON :thumb_yello:

anyways, i used a small dance routine from one of my dances in my latest shows. i dont have time to make one up!!! It's lucky enough that I'm actually WELL ENOUGH to actually boogy a bit.

I dressed up in my Opening Silver Costume (see my dance pictures on MySpace) and THEN I read that you had to dress up as one of Mika's characters. Well, I have that pink Powerpuff girl dress, so I might customise it into a lollipop girl outfit. Dancing to Big Girl. HAHAHA XD

If I cant do that i'll dance in my silver outfit and simply explain I was too poor to buy something, because I really am, and hopefully he'll pity me but think that my dance is SO GOOD that he'll let me win.

haha!

no one's gonna bloody win if we can't find out how to upload them onto bebo, maybe it's a joke like myspace arrrrgh de ja vu (they owe my daughter a gig after she won the myspace one too but was unable to go cos they messed up the Leeds dates so she had uni auditions the same day. :sneaky2:

no one's gonna bloody win if we can't find out how to upload them onto bebo, maybe it's a joke like myspace arrrrgh de ja vu (they owe my daughter a gig after she won the myspace one too but was unable to go cos they messed up the Leeds dates so she had uni auditions the same day. :sneaky2:

Aww, that's a shame.

:(

I don't know if I'm entering anymore. Today I was going to do it with my lil sister, but she found a lump in my dogs leg which I clearly explained was probably cartailage, then she decided she didn't want to do it or help me do it, because of the dog, and this was the only night we'd have the house to ourselves in for another week. Oh well, life goes on :(

Checked my Bebo a minute ago and Mika had added Lollipop to his page, so I went to explore and look what I found!

Come one come all! If you love Mika you need to be posting your videos of you dancing as a character in a Mika song! Why do you ask? Because Mika will be picking the best performer to perform with him LIVE IN CONCERT!

How cool is that! So start stretching out, choreograph a couple steps, maybe even get a couple friends together and do a routine! We've put a few more of his videos up so if you want to use the dances in the video you can, or you may need them purely for inspiration! You can upload your video to the "Video Contest" module at the top left column and click on 'upload video'. You'll have to be a fan first, but you were probably a fan already anyway, right?

Good luck to everyone!

It has 6 days left though, as it was open for 3 weeks and I didn't notice. :doh:

I just thought you guys would be interested, so if you're entering, get your skates on:thumb_yello:

*Sorry if it's been posted

thanks becky! gawd!:bleh: haha! jk! i cant dance for my life anyways!:roftl:

It's such a wonderful competiton!can anyone partecipate?I'll be really interested since I'm a dancer and a majorette!

im a dancer too! But I think it's open only for the UK :S

We only have one week left and his european tour is about to end...

anyways. I don't know how to upload the video. I went to my profile, clicked video, and I'm uploading it as we speak, but God knows where to go after that :S

im a dancer too! But I think it's open only for the UK :S

We only have one week left and his european tour is about to end...

anyways. I don't know how to upload the video. I went to my profile, clicked video, and I'm uploading it as we speak, but God knows where to go after that :S

I dont kniow either...do you think its a joke?:boxed: