Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha well you look pretty:biggrin2:

Just watched it...and you are a great dancer...:punk:

What program did you edit it on?

thankyou and thankyou lol. it's not my best, my bedroom isn't huge xD

And I used Windows Movie Maker :thumb_yello:

Aw! It was great! good luck to you!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello:

thanks! i dont know if i'll win though. I'm not in a Mika character outfit, and it's not on his page. He doesnt have a "upload video" module on his page. I've commented him on his page but I doubt he'll see it. I'll have to spam his myspace lol

I emailed them last night asking them for advice, they got back to me today and I had to email them again today (they asked me exactly who's profile I was referring to) so now I wait for their reply, I am hoping for them to do this this weekend, I'll post their reply on here as I can folks.

I too have been able to upload my daughters video to her profile but that is about as far as I got too.

I wanted her to make couple more vids too as I had some funny ideas but she is just very busy at the minute with shows and audition, (I have to drive her home early for a show after the Doncaster gig *groans* I wanted to get plastered lol.

I emailed them last night asking them for advice, they got back to me today and I had to email them again today (they asked me exactly who's profile I was referring to) so now I wait for their reply, I am hoping for them to do this this weekend, I'll post their reply on here as I can folks.

I too have been able to upload my daughters video to her profile but that is about as far as I got too.

sucks doesnt it lol.

im gna spam mika's myspace XD

yeah sucks like sucking a big lollipop :blink:

:blink:

:roftl:

i think Vix might win this one, seeing as she actually dressed up as lollipop girl. well she had a big puffy pink dress anyway xDDD

and that was filmed all the way back in april/may you cheat :mf_rosetinted:

:blink:

:roftl:

i think Vix might win this one, seeing as she actually dressed up as lollipop girl. well she had a big puffy pink dress anyway xDDD

and that was filmed all the way back in april/may you cheat :mf_rosetinted:

now now it doesn't say anywhere that it has to be a brand new video, and there would be little point in re- doing it the same just for the hell of it when she doesn't have any spare time just now.

and anyway they messed up the Leeds gig dates on the myspace comp she WON so it ended up clashing with her uni auditions so she lost out that time by not only not meeting him but she couldn't even pick up her prize of seeing him in concert, so I'm hoping this time she will get luckier, who knows but it's worth a try.:bleh:

ps. he might have many winners for each gig like the mysapce one, (I hope so).

now now it doesn't say anywhere that it has to be a brand new video, and there would be little point in re- doing it the same just for the hell of it when she doesn't have any spare time just now.

and anyway they messed up the Leeds gig dates on the myspace comp she WON so it ended up clashing with her uni auditions so she lost out that time by not only not meeting him but she couldn't even pick up her prize of seeing him in concert, so I'm hoping this time she will get luckier, who knows but it's worth a try.:bleh:

I know I was joking :bleh:

i barely have spare time either, hence why i didnt do much dancing, hence why it was done in my bedroom, hence why it was just a still camera. this entry is pants compared to my other entry :roftl:

oh well. and I have no money either like i said in my video lol. I'm so poor!