MIKA Bebo Competition!!

Becky

Checked my Bebo a minute ago and Mika had added Lollipop to his page, so I went to explore and look what I found!

Come one come all! If you love Mika you need to be posting your videos of you dancing as a character in a Mika song! Why do you ask? Because Mika will be picking the best performer to perform with him LIVE IN CONCERT!

How cool is that! So start stretching out, choreograph a couple steps, maybe even get a couple friends together and do a routine! We've put a few more of his videos up so if you want to use the dances in the video you can, or you may need them purely for inspiration! You can upload your video to the "Video Contest" module at the top left column and click on 'upload video'. You'll have to be a fan first, but you were probably a fan already anyway, right?

Good luck to everyone!

It has 6 days left though, as it was open for 3 weeks and I didn't notice. :doh:

I just thought you guys would be interested, so if you're entering, get your skates on:thumb_yello:

*Sorry if it's been posted

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am, with my sister :biggrin2:

Hurrah!!

I might join if for some reason I come up with a brilliant idea within the next 3 days.. Highly doubt it though! I don't even know if you can enter when you're outside of the UK?

How cool would it be if someone from the MFC won? :biggrin2: