The new gay boy

Jeffrey

The first time I heard grace kelly was in a idol 2007 show. The preformance (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSjvs7vv9j0) was terrible but the song super. So this way I went to search for the original. I listened to a couple songs from mika online and bought the cd the next day immediately. On that moment I had never seen mika, and what proved to be, he can not only sing but is hot also! (So I’m not just a gayboy who’s hoping Mika is also, I just love the music :wub2: )

During the examinations I listened HOURS to the CD, and it produced me good points also ;)

I wanted to the concert but it was sold out! I looked online for tickets, but on ebay them went up to 120 euro! (for one!) But Friday (21.45, 4 days before the concert!) I did a last attempt on kapazaa. I pressed Mika. And what a luck! At 21.35 someone offered two tickets for the price of 64 euro’s! (for the two!) I was so happy!! The concert was PERFECT! I stood at the front (left of the podium, near the MFC-girls). And so I met heksekatje, a wonderful girl! And mika! Thanks to look a couple times in my eyes (Ok, the ten people around me also think that it was in their eyes, but hey! let me dream! :biggrin2: )

Kisses Jeffrey

DID YOU SAW MIKA AFTER THE GIG;

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU?I WANT IT TO ASK YOU IF YOU WANT IT TO GO WITH US BUT YOU WHERE GONE.

WHAW YOU'RE GETTING REAL POPULAR OVER HERE:thumb_yello:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jeffrey ( is that your real name? like Jeffree star?:naughty: ) Welcome to the forums

We LOVE gay boys around here!

Yes we do :blush-anim-cl:

I am already addicted to mika

Everyone here is hehe

**** me I'm single

:roftl: GREAT haha

Hello baby boy, welcome to the club

PS: It seems this will be the most popular and longest welcome thread ever..

Yes a boy on that forum is always a sensation :biggrin2:

Welcome to the insane club of insane people *Does insane dance*

"Dances around with IngievV-Darling"

Lol the most woman love gay boys, not?

Well I don't think the most but they should ;) Girls in my class always make fun of me because I like gays. :thumbdown:

But gays are so cute and funny and they don't appraise you by your exterior. I just love them... especially 3 lovely boys who were dancers for WWRY Zurich.. :wub2:

DID YOU SAW MIKA AFTER THE GIG;

I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU?I WANT IT TO ASK YOU IF YOU WANT IT TO GO WITH US BUT YOU WHERE GONE.

WHAW YOU'RE GETTING REAL POPULAR OVER HERE:thumb_yello:

No have not seen him :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: Around how late did he come outside?

Wow, most people have to waunder out from their intro thread to keep interacting with others. Looks like you could just set up shop in here and let everyone come to you. :biggrin2:

BTW, did I mention, uh, Welcome to the MFC, Jeffrey. Enjoy!

And have you talked with him?

Yes and no,hihi

He asked questions and I was like;Yes, no.

I'm not a shy person, you saw me about an hour but you must know I'm not shy,right?

Well, you should have seen me with Mika.:blink:

I don't know what happened but I just stood there and make myself look like a fool:blush-anim-cl:

ps.als je hulp nodig hebt op het forum vraag gerust he.

Hier is echt een hoop informatie te vinden maar zoals je alwel gemerkt zult hebben,tis hier soms een beetje een rommeltje.

Ik zou zeggen succes ermee.