Mika

Jaleh

Missing

Hey I guess_it's time to cry just right here 'cause I am not part of the game. And I can't upload mika's pic and send private messages. Why? Just tell me why why why?! Oh the most important thing is_ I am missing Mika and I don't know what to do! Is there any suggestion for me? Would you pleeze tell me_ what to do! I guess there is no way. I just go to london and forget about what is behind and start the new life!!!

Thank you for listening! But still I am not feeling any better. And please don't tell Mika ok!!!

We will talk again.

mf_j

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i guess is time to cry just right here 'cause i am not part of the game can't upload mika's pic and send private messages why just tell me why why why?! oh the most is i am missing Mika and i don't know what to do i am asking is there any suggestion for me can you pleeze tell me what to do i guess is no way just go to london and forget about what is behind start new life!!!

Thank you for listening but still i am not any feeling better. Tell me tell me what i am suppouse to do? and please don't tell Mika please ok!!!

we will talk again.

mf_j

Hello! You know-I really don't know why you can't send private messages:blink: But I can say you that we all want to meet Mika and we missing for him too:wink2: So-don't give up:thumb_yello:

• 2 months later...

Don't worry everybody does...!I think the worse is the day after a concert of him,you suddenly realise that you're back to the hard reality and he is leaving his own life somewhere but now you're not part of his anymore.It was a little moment of happiness for him and huge for us.

Don't worry everybody does...!I think the worse is the day after a concert of him,you suddenly realise that you're back to the hard reality and he is leaving his own life somewhere but now you're not part of his anymore.It was a little moment of happiness for him and huge for us.

oh, now i feel a lil depressed...well, still hope i'll meet him soon:boxed:

now i'm back to the reality...if that's good though..

Post show blues is a pretty common occurance, coming back from Munich was a complete nightmare for me after dropping Caz off. Did not want to go home.

But you do get over it, seems to get easier after every show.

TWO MORE WEEKS TILL MIKADAY

MIKADAY

MIKADAY

TWO MORE WEEKS TILL MIKADAY

Actually it's less thatn two weeks, because it's the 28th of Feb. I can't wait!!

I've bought Mika a present. A necklace in the shape of a starfish, with

rainbow colours on it. I want to give it to him after the concert!!!

:thumb_yello:

I had problems learning about things on the site. An easy way to send a pm is, if you click on the username of the person, next to their post, a drop down box comes down, and gives you a choice of email, pm, etc. Once you click on pm, you should be able to send one. Good luck!!!

My guess is that you can't send PMs is because you need to get to a minimum number of posts before you can send them... not sure what your post count needs to be before you can send them... I'm guessing that's what Freddie was talking about...

The pictures... I'm not sure about...

Atleast all you guys in Europe get to see him LOADS of times...

I saw him once here in Dubai and I bet he's never ever ever gonna come back ever....I'm moving to Australia in 2 years and I heard he's like...never there as well.....gosh....I'm gonna cry.. :crybaby: