Jodie Foster came out earlier today!

Yay for her! :punk:

Besides, I think she's really hot... I have a thing for women with a strong jawline! :naughty:

Jodie is a cutie!

i've noticed i am more attracted to dark haired girls.

ciao

ieri mi sono data all'ascolto alternativo di Myspace... ho ascoltato i palladium, saranayde e un certo matteo p.

you have a good voice, really!!!

magari con qualche esercizio e un po' di pratica ci diventi un mister M dalla voce profonda

matt has got a great voice!! that's how I got to know him, cause I included his song on my space page.. after that he could not get rid of me! LMAO

I guess it's just because we're all straight by default, aren't we?

hi, dear! LMAO "straight by default", I love it!! it's pure bull****, not numerically speaking o.c. and this if we don't pay attention to kinsey.

People are weird, they make assumptions. Like they do with Mika.

I've talked about this with dear Avoca many times.

We constantly hear "I don't care, even if Mika's gay" but not once "I don't care, even if Mika is straight."

That's how it is in society aswell. They assume people are straight because sadly, that's still the norm.

Gay people are still considered 'different' which is just such a narrow minded point of view.

hi, luv. don't even get me started about this!! ya know I can go on for HOURS.. they'll kick me out of the forum.. between this, sitm and other forbidden topics, you wanna have me banned! :mf_rosetinted:

it's a cunning plan, isn't it..? :mf_rosetinted:

I'm not good at maths. But I like it.

:

I absolutely HATE it. always have, always will. and I'm no good at it, no good at all.

I can't stop listening to Mika's version of Teardrop, it's absolutely stunning.

:shocked: what.. is... this..??? NEW SONG????? WHERE???????

I may have already told you before, but I loved your outfit, especially the jacket.

awww... thx! <3

I think I remember your red hair

But it`s because I saw it on the pictures on the forum

By ringmaster you mean the guy from a cirsus?

yes, the one that presents the show in the circus ring.

Jodie Foster came out earlier today!

Yay for her!

I thought she'd come out already LOOONG ago.. maybe I just assumed it, cause she lives with her girlfriend and she's kids with her.. rite? o____0

silly me.

I always found ridicolous when people (heterosexual) say it's silly to come out, by pointing out they don't have to declare they are straight. many answer ya that way. which is plainly nonsense, as matt posted above. we seem to be all straight by default :mf_rosetinted:

That's just odd, with Mika one shouldn't assume anything! Who knows, maybe he's into farm animals.

And it's true that the majority of people are straight (or say they are) but still, 10% of society is gay. So that's still quite a large number I think..

Ooooh I'd love to hear that!

I'm also still hoping for him to do Ne me quitte pas by Jacques Brel. Now that would be beautiful. :wub2:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uEAGoLHMMoA

Yes that would be great if Mika covered Jacques Brel!

Why do all the guys I like have slightly bigger teeth?

Fredie Mercury, Mika Penniman, Jacques Brel.. ??

Yes, I'm having a great time even though I've yet to meet the Plastic Bag (a.k.a. Mika) here. :bleh: How about you? :original:

Go to the shouk, there is a lot of Plastic Bag :roftl:

Me? Well I'm still digesting my disappointment of not meeting the Plastic Bag in London.

BTW aren`t you planning to do some Plastic Bag shopping or whatever in London in late February? We might meet in the shouk :roftl:

hi, aurelien!

awww.. that's great! :thumb_yello: pls report :bleh:

are ya going to rescheduled gigs in feb.?

awww, lucky thing living in london.. :biggrin2:

ot just heard teardrop.. not sure it's my fave mika cover.. :bleh: it may grow on me though. who knows? :naughty:

hey everyone!!

A friend of mine has 2 tickets to go to the Graham Norton Show next Wednesday and she invited me! Mika is on that show!!! How cooool!!!

Sorry I haven't been writing much, been kinda busy! Hope everyone is fine!!!:wub2:

Oh you are still alive????

I thought you can`t touch the computer keyboard in order not to shake away the holy dust that divine Mika left on your earthly hands :roftl:

hey everyone!!

A friend of mine has 2 tickets to go to the Graham Norton Show next Wednesday and she invited me! Mika is on that show!!! How cooool!!!

Sorry I haven't been writing much, been kinda busy! Hope everyone is fine!!!:wub2:

wow that should b great:thumb_yello:

i rarly come and chat but i read often, mayb i should come in here more often:wink2:

wow that should b great:thumb_yello:

i rarly come and chat but i read often, mayb i should come in here more often:wink2:

Correct me if I`m wrong but I think I met you on the Mikasounds forum?

How are you doing Tia?

You the reporter?:wink2:

Yes you are welcome here!!

Correct me if I`m wrong but I think I met you on the Mikasounds forum?

How are you doing Tia?

You the reporter?:wink2:

Yes you are welcome here!!

yes your rite, i thought i knew yr name. i first signed there than came here but i still like to go back there too:blush-anim-cl:

hi, tiaaaaa!!!! :wub2: how are ya, hun?

I'm probably taking daughter along in feb. :biggrin2: will ya be at the rescheduled gigs? :bleh:

good to know I may finally get to see ya, aurelien. :wink2:

awww are you? thats amazing, it will b nice to see her again. yes im going to the 25/26th ones!! cant wait to see you again and its nice to have something to look 4ward too.

BARUNKA :wub2:

Slovo Mika v marockej arabcine znamena "igelitka", tak preto..

Aj on sam si z toho robil prcu..

Rebekaaa! :)

Jaaaaaaaj :D Napadalo mě milion vysvětlení, ale tohle teda fakt ne :D:D tak to je hodně dobrý :-) Taky mu tak začnu říkat :D

hi, luv. don't even get me started about this!! ya know I can go on for HOURS.. they'll kick me out of the forum.. between this, sitm and other forbidden topics, you wanna have me banned! :mf_rosetinted:

it's a cunning plan, isn't it..? :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: what.. is... this..??? NEW SONG????? WHERE???????

You're on to me. :mf_rosetinted:

And it's not a new song, it's a cover of a song by Massive Attack.

Mika was on Radio 1 yesterday where he did a cover of Teardrop and an acoustic version of Relax.. Oh and Love Today!

Download and youtube links are all in this thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11222

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=uEAGoLHMMoA

Yes that would be great if Mika covered Jacques Brel!

Why do all the guys I like have slightly bigger teeth?

Fredie Mercury, Mika Penniman, Jacques Brel.. ??

I just love that song.

And don't get me started on teeth!!!

hi, tiaaaaa!!!! :wub2: how are ya, hun?

I'm probably taking daughter along in feb. :biggrin2: will ya be at the rescheduled gigs? :bleh:

good to know I may finally get to see ya, aurelien. :wink2:

Avoca my dear, maybe my English is not sufficient but.. you have a daughter? Or am I completelly stupid?