Barun, don`t you plan to do the February London? I really like to meet you! The Czech & Slovak MFC representatives meet finally!!?

I would reaaaally, reaaaally love to... seeing Mika plus meeting you and all the others... :) that'd be so fantastic.... but I don't think I could >.< Well my parents would allow me to go, if it weren't so expensive.. you know, accomodation, tickets, plane tickets... plus I don't have anyone to go with... =/ (the parents of my friends aren't very liberate.. :biggrin2: .. and the friend I went with to Berlin is away in February -.- *sob* ) ...

I would reaaaally, reaaaally love to... seeing Mika plus meeting you and all the others... :) that'd be so fantastic.... but I don't think I could >.< Well my parents would allow me to go, if it weren't so expensive.. you know, accomodation, tickets, plane tickets... plus I don't have anyone to go with... =/ (the parents of my friends aren't very liberate.. :biggrin2: .. and the friend I went with to Berlin is away in February -.- *sob* ) ...

So maybe next time.. Or when M. does an Eastern European Tour finally// Or am I really naive?

So maybe next time.. Or when M. does an Eastern European Tour finally// Or am I really naive?

I hope he does...! Well now he's gonna do this American tour... and then.. I don't think he would do any other concerts >.< And i he does, then not here... But if he would...uhm O:-) I wouldn't have anything against it! :D Or Austria... that would be fantastic... from your town it's only a step to Vienna and from my town only about 150km... awww x) He should come there! :D

Beware! I`m a voyuer. I watch you 2.. You make me feel..

sorry. I'm booked :mf_rosetinted:

nite avoca....

when u have time can we have a little chat about London, i wondered wot the place u stayed in was like cos im looking for somewhere in feb!!

defo! I had planned to do so! been too long since we last chatted :boxed:

Maybe "Killer Queen" would suit you better?

I KNOW he hates of being reminded of the freddie thing, but I wonder why he doens't cover more queensongs.. he's just got THE voice for it! I think he's afraid it'll rise even more comparisons with mercury. mind ya, I LOOOVE queen and I'd be crazy to hear mika version of their songs! :mf_lustslow:

"Mika" means "plastic" or "plastic bag" in Moroccan. :naughty:

true story.??? hilarious!! :biggrin2:

Well, start with posting in the other forum and we will see

I won't bring up topic here, but I have posted on it only once. I did register when i first started getting hooked to mika. I registered the same day on mikasounds and here, just this account was activated first (our mods are always the best!! :punk: ). and it was destiny cause I'm convinced I made the right choice. some people on mikasounds were very nasty re. an old concert i went to and I posted on that forum only once to express what I thought of them. end of the story.

all the others can be nice though, esp. the ones who post here too :mf_rosetinted:

How come?? Did I give any signs of it??

In fact I`m a pacifist.. Though a whip.. :bleh:

Well.. let's say that when we met I noticed you were quite agressive and that's why I was a bit distant from you I guess. I'm very sensitive to first impressions..

Well.. let's say that when we met I noticed you were quite agressive and that's why I was a bit distant from you I guess. I'm very sensitive to first impressions..

I see. I guess I scared you. Sorry about that!

You must mean mainly my attempt to strangle you with your own shawl/scarf.. I thought that it was innocent fun.. but for you it wasn`t - sorry.