*Still hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain"

I don't get all the fuss about it though, this surely isn't the first movie that features 2 people of the same sex falling in love. Just because this one has two famous non-gay actors in it and a bigger budget people are acting like it's some sort of revolutionary film which I'm sure it isn't.

That's just my view though..

Agreed. The words were taken from my mouth.

*Still hasn't seen Brokeback Mountain"

I don't get all the fuss about it though, this surely isn't the first movie that features 2 people of the same sex falling in love. Just because this one has two famous non-gay actors in it and a bigger budget people are acting like it's some sort of revolutionary film which I'm sure it isn't.

That's just my view though..

Yes, it was a little of my point too, why all the fuss about it?

But people of the same sex falling in love… in a positive way?:wink2:

Imo you have to search a lot to find films about that.

Not many of those films have made it to the mainstream theatres.

But one who has, is a film called Happy Ending, it’s one of my favourites.:wub2:

Oh yes! :biggrin2:

I’m still surprised that a film like Brokeback Mountain made it to the mainstream theatres.:shocked:

But of course, with a famous director like Ang Lee….

Have you seen that film and what are your thoughts about it?:blink:

oh I LOVED it! I also loved the book. it's such an yearning, beatiful, poetic story.. I cry all the times I see it.. watched it twice at the movies (in dk and here) and cried every time there too LOL :bleh:

oh I LOVED it! I also loved the book. it's such an yearning, beatiful, poetic story.. I cry all the times I see it.. watched it twice at the movies (in dk and here) and cried every time there too LOL :bleh:

hey ya all!!! :)

oh boy! as I guess I already told avoca, I really dislike the movie version of Brokeback Mountain (the short story is okay for me, nothing exceptional)...

I find that movie phoney, prude and boring, even if the acting is fairly good and the photography very posh.

Yes, it was a little of my point too, why all the fuss about it?

But people of the same sex falling in love… in a positive way?:wink2:

Imo you have to search a lot to find films about that.

Not many of those films have made it to the mainstream theatres.

But one who has, is a film called Happy Ending, it’s one of my favourites.:wub2:

is this? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0064405/

"friendship between women" :cool:

hi guys:wink2:

im actually straight but i hav alot of friends who are gay/bi and i support them 100% and i just wanna say how i will never pass judgment upon someone based upon their sexuality cuz love is the most pure and natural thing in the world no matter who its between :wub2: never b ashamed of who u r cuz as long as ur happy then nothing else should matter:thumb_yello:

im actually straight but i hav alot of friends who are gay/bi and i support them 100% and i just wanna say how i will never pass judgment upon someone based upon their sexuality cuz love is the most pure and natural thing in the world no matter who its between :wub2: never b ashamed of who u r cuz as long as ur happy then nothing else should matter:thumb_yello:

i already love you! :mf_lustslow:

Thank you Kateus!

You are welcome to post in the gay thread anyways!

I've still to book everythig:boxed:

got ticket only for the 26:sneaky2:

will you only come to the 26th..? oh bummer. :boxed: what about the other italians..? I know matt's not coming anymore :tears:, robertina's comine to 25th and the 26th.. what about the others..?

will you only come to the 26th..? oh bummer. :boxed: what about the other italians..? I know matt's not coming anymore :tears:, robertina's comine to 25th and the 26th.. what about the others..?

dunno...prob also 28..I wanna make the 25 one:mf_rosetinted:

random: how many posters from the gay thread will be at the feb. london gigs..?

Me! On all 3 shows!! Then you, Sienna, Diana, Barunka, Greta?

I know one cool lesbian bar in Soho called Candybar.. Maybe we could go there on 27th?

Me! On all 3 shows!! Then you, Sienna, Diana, Barunka, Greta?

I know one cool lesbian bar in Soho called Candybar.. Maybe we could go there on 27th?

Oh yes, I have tickets for all three gigs!:punk:

Soho sounds fun!

Is it Soho in central London?

Still have to book hotel and flight though, :blink: getting a little stressed about that actually.

I’m so looking forward to meet you again, Rebeka!:thumb_yello:

i wish i could join you...

Its a really cool city! very gay!

after all its his last North American concert so we suspect something very big happening that day in Vancouver,,,not sure what,,,but i am ready for it!

Its a really cool city! very gay!

after all its his last North American concert so we suspect something very big happening that day in Vancouver,,,not sure what,,,but i am ready for it!

have a very good time there! :punk: