ticket worries

emmylou

this may soud silly but am really worried , the tickets i ahev got are from tickermatesr priority and are a full sheet with a bar code at the bottom . are these real and will they work i will be devasted if i get there and they do nit letme in !!!!!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant believe how bad the tickets are this time.

i ordered mine in june and im still waiting for 2 b4 i travel on wednesday. when i rang seetickets and explained i was traveling and needed them NOW they were like "so" no care wot-so-ever.... they basically told me my ticket will arrive friday, which is no good 4 me cos im going to b in birm on fri....:shocked:

i ordered tickets from ticketmaster 2 wks ago for a different band which is also a sold out gig for feb 7th and they arrived last week, so i dont get wot the problem is. surely they can understand ppl travel to gigs.:thumbdown:

i cant believe how bad the tickets are this time.

i ordered mine in june and im still waiting for 2 b4 i travel on wednesday. when i rang seetickets and explained i was traveling and needed them NOW they were like "so" no care wot-so-ever.... they basically told me my ticket will arrive friday, which is no good 4 me cos im going to b in birm on fri....:shocked:

i ordered tickets from ticketmaster 2 wks ago for a different band which is also a sold out gig for feb 7th and they arrived last week, so i dont get wot the problem is. surely they can understand ppl travel to gigs.:thumbdown:

:shocked:

This is a ridiculous situation when you are paying them a fee on top of the price of the ticket. What is this booking fee for, if not a payment to them for a service? They aren't giving a service. I'm really shocked.

Get on the phone people and give them a mouthful!!

:shocked:

This is a ridiculous situation when you are paying them a fee on top of the price of the ticket. What is this booking fee for, if not a payment to them for a service? They aren't giving a service. I'm really shocked.

Get on the phone people and give them a mouthful!!

i think everyone is trying that its been engaged for a hour this morning:blink:

i thiink its so stupid ot giving tickets out till the last min!!!

concernsta re meant to be enjoyable but it seems that all it os doing is bringing on unneeded stress. i am still waiting foir my tickets for doncaster that is on saturaday too!!! gggggggggrrrrrrrrrr

I am now getting pissed off, we are travelling on Sat to Doncaster, then not coming home till Tuesday, and I haven't rec'd Doncaster or Newcastle tickets yet and I need them both by Friday because I won't be in otherwise. I also need Bournmouth for the Wed, and I need them this week too because I won't be at home to receive them after friday.

I can't get through to see, was hanging on for nearly an hour this morning and still didn't get through.

Can someone speak to the Management and make sure that pre order isn't with Seetickets next time?

I am now getting pissed off, we are travelling on Sat to Doncaster, then not coming home till Tuesday, and I haven't rec'd Doncaster or Newcastle tickets yet and I need them both by Friday because I won't be in otherwise. I also need Bournmouth for the Wed, and I need them this week too because I won't be at home to receive them after friday.

I can't get through to see, was hanging on for nearly an hour this morning and still didn't get through.

Can someone speak to the Management and make sure that pre order isn't with Seetickets next time?

Tell me about it! I'm flying out next week and I have NO tickets for any of the 3 gigs in December, in my hands!

I have been trying to call long distance to seetickets all morning and there's NO ANSWER - they've obviously seen this thread and are ignoring us :sneaky2:

i have same probs with you, i need my tickets by wednesday thou.

i spoke to seetickets and i asked to speak to a manager and now they have promised my newcastle ticket by wed at the latest, but we shall see:blink:

my donny ticket is lost:boxed: althou not seetickets, londontickets. i dont know wot 2 do now, i hate my life:boxed: nothing goes rite:(

Result! Eventually got through to see, and spoke to a really helpful guy.

He is sending my Donny tickets to the box office, my Newcastle ones are in the post via royal mail, the bournemouth ones are also going to the box office so now I'm a fairly happy bunny.

I second that:sneaky2:

i have same probs with you, i need my tickets by wednesday thou.

i spoke to seetickets and i asked to speak to a manager and now they have promised my newcastle ticket by wed at the latest, but we shall see:blink:

my donny ticket is lost:boxed: althou not seetickets, londontickets. i dont know wot 2 do now, i hate my life:boxed: nothing goes rite:(

Lost:shocked: how what are you going to do, Im still waiting for my bmouth tickets that i am giving to my niece, Babs did they say when they are going to post them out?

Lost:shocked: how what are you going to do, Im still waiting for my bmouth tickets that i am giving to my niece, Babs did they say when they are going to post them out?

No, they are sending my bournemouth ones to the box office for me now.

i have to make up my mind if im gonna travel from birm to donny and chance it outside. not sure yet wot to do tbh....:boxed:

the idea was doing the 2 birms and then travel up with rose and bex to donny but im waiting 4 a fone call from londontickets to tell me wot to do next, all i know is that is was sent but not to me.

i have to make up my mind if im gonna travel from birm to donny and chance it outside. not sure yet wot to do tbh....:boxed:

the idea was doing the 2 birms and then travel up with rose and bex to donny but im waiting 4 a fone call from londontickets to tell me wot to do next, all i know is that is was sent but not to me.

That is awful, so someone else has signed for them:shocked: As long as you gave them the right address it is not your fault. The company will have to send you another. You should phone them and harass then. Dont wait for a call, keep calling them til you get what you want. These tickets arent cheap!! It is the companies repsonsibility to get them to you and on time!

emmylou, i don't have tickets from ticketmaster this time, but last year i had one for the Take That tour from them and i had to print it out myself, it was just a sheet with some text and a barcode and it was fine. did you mean that? or did i understand it wrong?

i called seetickets today about my ticket for dec 4, and they were really helpful. they said these tickets will be sent out within the next few days, but as i won't be in germany anymore from sunday, he gave me the choice to have it sent to an uk adress or to the venue so i can pick it up at the box office. he assured me that the box office will open before doors open, so i can still queue for front row. well, hope that's true... i also asked whether i could pick up the tuesday ticket already on sunday, he wasn't sure bout that, but i'll give it a try.