Instant MIKA Fan

Crazy_Stacey

Hello there to all the Members of the MFC!!!!!!!

I just recently discovered MIKA!!!!! ..... and how I found him, WELL-

I was on my way to work last week, and I was behind a car that had

"MIKA FAN CLUB" http://www.mikafanclub.com on the back windshield.

So, when I got to work- I looked up Mika and INSTANTLY fell in love with his music and his whole 'style' OMG!!!! :wub2:

I would LOVE to meet the person responsible for turing me on to Mika!!!!!

So, who is it that has MIKA plastered all over thier car?????

I am SO gald that I found this place!!!!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT WAS ME!!!!!!

I am SO glad that it actually worked!!!!!!! OMG! Everyone should put the MFC on their cars!!!! :naughty: It is SO HARD to turn people on to Mika here in America!!!! I do WHATEVER I can!!!! :bleh: And the B-E-S-T part is that it is actually staring to pay off!!!!!! W-e-l-c-o-m-e to the MFC Stacey!!!!!

It is SO nice to meet you!!!!! I knew anyone who actually looked Mika up would NOT be able to resist his many charms!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Go Holly Go Holly Go go Go Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS ME!!!!!!

I am SO glad that it actually worked!!!!!!! OMG! Everyone should put the MFC on their cars!!!! :naughty: It is SO HARD to turn people on to Mika here in America!!!! I do WHATEVER I can!!!! :bleh: And the B-E-S-T part is that it is actually staring to pay off!!!!!! W-e-l-c-o-m-e to the MFC Stacey!!!!!

It is SO nice to meet you!!!!! I knew anyone who actually looked Mika up would NOT be able to resist his many charms!!!! :mf_lustslow:

:punk: :punk: WELL DONE HOLLY Darling :wub2:

I didn't know about your car what did you put on it? a sticker or what?

WElcome STacey :thumb_yello:

THAT WAS ME!!!!!!

that is such a fab story

Hello Stacey *waves*

:punk: :punk: WELL DONE HOLLY Darling :wub2:

I didn't know about your car what did you put on it? a sticker or what?

WElcome STacey :thumb_yello:

Hi VioletSky!!! :wub2: Miss You!!!!

I literally used 'glass chalk' and painted on my back window really B-I-G

MIKA Fan Club and put the address........

I will take a pic when I can...... I am going on a trip in two days- and I am going to represent the MFC.... ANY/EVERY way that I can!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Hi VioletSky!!! :wub2: Miss You!!!!

I literally used 'glass chalk' and painted on my back window really B-I-G

MIKA Fan Club and put the address........

I will take a pic when I can...... I am going on a trip in two days- and I am going to represent the MFC.... ANY/EVERY way that I can!!!!!!!! :naughty:

Miss you too holly... I was so busy lately... really should go to the GMTIWB thread again .. miss you all ^^

Have you ever got my postcard from Prague? :blush-anim-cl:

Miss you too holly... I was so busy lately... really should go to the GMTIWB thread again .. miss you all ^^

Have you ever got my postcard from Prague? :blush-anim-cl:

Yes, I did get the post card! I told you.... you probably forgot!!!!! You have been too busy!!!! :roftl: I LOVED your glittery post card!!!!!! I have it right here with me at work!!!!! :biggrin2:

I do not think that anyone has been in the GMTIAWB Thread lately at all.... we definately need to bring the disco back!!!!! :shocked:

Yes, I did get the post card! I told you.... you probably forgot!!!!! You have been too busy!!!! :roftl: I LOVED your glittery post card!!!!!! I have it right here with me at work!!!!! :biggrin2:

I do not think that anyone has been in the GMTIAWB Thread lately at all.... we definately need to bring the disco back!!!!! :shocked:

Yay :punk: I can't remember you told me :blush-anim-cl: I'm sorry but glad you like it :D when I saw the glittery card I just thought : PERFECT ONE haha

Wow Stacey, that is the most unusual how-I-got-turned-on-to-Mika story I've heard yet! Where did you see the sticker?

Sorry to 'answer for Stacey' but... I am here!!! :naughty:

She just happened to see the back windshield of my car! It says MIKA Fan Club really big across the back and the address to this site!!!! :roftl:

That is me, recruiting a new MIKA fan everyday!!!!! :wink2:

Sorry to 'answer for Stacey' but... I am here!!! :naughty:

She just happened to see the back windshield of my car! It says MIKA Fan Club really big across the back and the address to this site!!!! :roftl:

That is me, recruiting a new MIKA fan everyday!!!!! :wink2:

Go Holly, Go Holly ahahahaha!:roftl::punk: