Hi Mikafans!

mamsie

Hello to every Mikafan.

I may be the oldest Mikafan as I am over 40 years old but the feeling I had in Brussels when I joined the concert with my daughter is still here after a week! So I had to join the club:wink2: !! I am a very proud mother of 3 grown up kids who all play music. I enjoy do funny things with them and sing Mikasongs out loud because they keep me feeling so young and give me this happy feeling. Thank you, Mika, for making such an incredibly "feelgood" music. I felt like being at a Beatles or Queen concert. Mika makes music we have been waiting for since the 80's and I have deep respect for him.

I can tell much more, but maybe it is better to talk directly on this forum.

See you all and I hope we will have another Mika concert in Belgium soon...:thumb_yello:

xx

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello to every Mikafan.

I may be the oldest Mikafan as I am over 40 years old but the feeling I had in Brussels when I joined the concert with my daughter is still here after a week! So I had to join the club:wink2: !! I am a very proud mother of 3 grown up kids who all play music. I enjoy do funny things with them and sing Mikasongs out loud because they keep me feeling so young and give me this happy feeling. Thank you, Mika, for making such an incredibly "feelgood" music. I felt like being at a Beatles or Queen concert. Mika makes music we have been waiting for since the 80's and I have deep respect for him.

I can tell much more, but maybe it is better to talk directly on this forum.

See you all and I hope we will have another Mika concert in Belgium soon...:thumb_yello:

xx

Hello Mamsie! Nice to meet you:biggrin2: And Welcome to MFC:thumb_yello: I hope you have a great time:roftl:

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!!!!

It is so good to have another pair here! My son is also a member, and we have one c-r-a-z-y Mika loving house!!!!!! :biggrin2:

So glad that you have joined us!!!!

Mika - loving house?

Thats so nice!!!Wish I would have so house.....