• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Rusty angel

Horray :punk:

Sunday lunches !!!! perfect english neess nesss

Roast potatoes and beef and gravy :wub2:

noooooo I love roast dinners but it's practically impossible to cook a decent one in a shared student kitchen. I have one every day whenever I go back home :naughty:

noooooo I love roast dinners but it's practically impossible to cook a decent one in a shared student kitchen. I have one every day whenever I go back home :naughty:

Yeh I have had those days :roftl:

Pot noodles??? I swear I used to live on them and a loaf of bread:naughty:

Theres another one . Oxford and Cambridge our Unis are world beaters:thumb_yello:

Yeh I have had those days :roftl:

Pot noodles??? I swear I used to live on them and a loaf of bread:naughty:

Theres another one . Oxford and Cambridge our Unis are world beaters:thumb_yello:

Meh I don't like noodles... I live off the free food I get at work and then beans on toast or pasta when I'm not working. Or just have cereals about 4 times a day..that's usually enough!

Meh I don't like noodles... I live off the free food I get at work and then beans on toast or pasta when I'm not working. Or just have cereals about 4 times a day..that's usually enough!

...or realise at 4pm that you havent eaten all day and go for some soup :mf_rosetinted:

A story . I lived in South Korea for 6 months and I was dying for British food , I phoned my mam after the first week and said SEND ME SOMETHING ....

A couple off weeks later a hugeee box of pot noodles came over:roftl:

The thing was the Koreans lived on them , they were in every vending machine and every where I looked .. gutted me was

A story . I lived in South Korea for 6 months and I was dying for British food , I phoned my mam after the first week and said SEND ME SOMETHING ....

The thing was the Koreans lived on them , they were in every vending machine and every where I looked .. gutted me was

:roftl: :roftl: I hate pot noodles!

Nice avatar btw!

Well who cares. I just stuffed my face with a load of cookies I bought after work yesterday :mf_rosetinted:

*high5* gota get some of them for the flat in Feb :naughty:

ahhhhh excitement! we should stick a Union Jack outside for when Christine,Kata and Yop arrive :naughty:

:roftl: awwww bless