The British and Proud thread!

Sarah_loves_mika

I can't even be there. We're having a new bathroom put in and I can't sleep because of all the banging.

God thats exactly the same, but my dads fitting it so its taking longer! Which equals more noise and more mess. It usually falls around when I do the chores. But I sleep with earplugs in anyway! :thumb_yello:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They've been at it for a week. It should be finished by now.

Try 4 months! I tend to have showers, I dont hate baths I just prefer showers but I have been forced to have baths since my shower was cruelly taken away from me! It was a sad departure! :thumbdown:

Damn it I missed the postman this morning and he's taken back something I ordered Mika wise and I can't have it till tomorrow now - grrrrrrrr

He's never early he's always late - am annoyed now.... :(

Hi, what did you order?

A poster and Yasmine's designed T-Shirt - not sure which one it is as I ordered them at the same time from different places.

I saw Yasmine's T-Shirt at Hammersmith but didn't have enough money on me then to get it. Managed to order it now though - getting the black one - gonna order the grey one as well next month from his online shop on Mikasounds too.

And maybe some other stuff

I want to get all his cd's (as in singles and that) off of Amazon now as well - while they're still there. :wink2:

Why are they having a go at Wilco?

I didn't see the game on Saturday (all I know is England lost).

Were they really bad?

The Sun had a huge double page thing saying "kick them out" (or something like that) In huge letters, with pictures of Wilko, Vainikolo, etc........

And they said he was "incredibly mediocre"....... They always blame it on the poor guy!!! What about the idiot that is Balshaw who can't even catch?!?!

"Leeeeeeaaaaaveeee Wilkoooo alonnneeeeeee!!" - Says the "Leave Britney Alone" guy....... :naughty:

"Leeeeeeaaaaaveeee Wilkoooo alonnneeeeeee!!" - Says the "Leave Britney Alone" guy....... :naughty:

:naughty: Are you doing a video then?

'incredibly mediocre', what a rubbish insult anyway.

They are still better than our pathetic cricket team though :shocked: I used to be a big fan of Steve Harmison but I'm afraid I've lost faith..

I still have my Barnsley..Cardiff in Semis, BRING IT OOOOON!!!

A poster and Yasmine's designed T-Shirt - not sure which one it is as I ordered them at the same time from different places.

I saw Yasmine's T-Shirt at Hammersmith but didn't have enough money on me then to get it. Managed to order it now though - getting the black one - gonna order the grey one as well next month from his online shop on Mikasounds too.

And maybe some other stuff

I want to get all his cd's (as in singles and that) off of Amazon now as well - while they're still there. :wink2:

I ordered Love Today from Amazon and i'm waiting for it to come. There is a really nice poster on there that I want next.