Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing Montréal is the first gig and he'll probably play Toronto a couple of days later and be in the US first thing February.

Yeah you're probably right, although I would've liked him to come in early January for my birthday........:sad:

I need to stop whining haha

Jeez man give the guy a holiday. He'll be a wreck if he goes overseas in early January.

I hope he plans to take another 6 weeks when he's done N. America too.

I know. I sort of hope he doesn't come back 'til February. I want him to regain his strength and what not. I'm just getting excited, that's all:blush-anim-cl:

I know. I sort of hope he doesn't come back 'til February. I want him to regain his strength and what not. I'm just getting excited, that's all:blush-anim-cl:

God, waiting in line to get in is going to be a bitch. I'm going to have to bring along a coat, only to sweat like a pig inside and end up having to take it off and not have anywhere to put it. :blink:

I'm excited, though. :D

God, waiting in line to get in is going to be a bitch. I'm going to have to bring along a coat, only to sweat like a pig inside and end up having to take it off and not have anywhere to put it. :blink:

I'm excited, though. :D

Don't you hate when that happen? :sneaky2:

If its on a school day, hopefully my mom lets me stay home so I can get there early and wait in the queue. I've been trying not to be absent form school so when he comes back she'll let me stay home :naughty:

Watch, he plays on the weekend haha

If its on a school day, hopefully my mom lets me stay home so I can get there early and wait in the queue. I've been trying not to be absent form school so when he comes back she'll let me stay home :naughty:

I told my dad to start saving up his vacation days. :lmfao: I can miss 11 days from my classes, and if Mika comes to Atlanta, I will have to miss 2 days, but that's just one day from each class because I have my classes every other day. June was FANTASTIC, though, because it was on a Saturday so my parents didn't have to miss work and during the summer so school was out.

school day...weekend...i don't care...I'm going...:biggrin2:

I wish I lived in Cali or NY. I feel like a lame-ass being all, "I've got to beg my parents to take me!" when I'm fvcking 18 years old. :lmfao: I'm not that great of a driver, though, and my parents would never let me go on my own.

aww...that sucks...

we wish you were here too:bleh:

i'm 16...so I'm unfortunately still dependant on the p's...

I wish I lived in Cali or NY. I feel like a lame-ass being all, "I've got to beg my parents to take me!" when I'm fvcking 18 years old. :lmfao: I'm not that great of a driver, though, and my parents would never let me go on my own.

I'll pick you up on my way to Atlanta! Haha, like that would go over well with our parents.

And if that boy is in the U.S. in January when I am in Paris, he's going to be in big trouble with me. He needs his rest anyway, so he better make smart decisions. :mf_rosetinted:

I'll pick you up on my way to Atlanta! Haha, like that would go over well with our parents.

And if that boy is in the U.S. in January when I am in Paris, he's going to be in big trouble with me. He needs his rest anyway, so he better make smart decisions. :mf_rosetinted:

Hollis, he better not come when you're in Paris. My friend is such a sweetheart, and today when she came back to my house after shopping, she was THIS CLOSE to getting my mom to say "Yes, definitely, New York."

Hollis, he better not come when you're in Paris. My friend is such a sweetheart, and today when she came back to my house after shopping, she was THIS CLOSE to getting my mom to say "Yes, definitely, New York."

Just keeping running the idea past her, she'll come around!

I told my dad to start saving up his vacation days. :lmfao: I can miss 11 days from my classes, and if Mika comes to Atlanta, I will have to miss 2 days, but that's just one day from each class because I have my classes every other day. June was FANTASTIC, though, because it was on a Saturday so my parents didn't have to miss work and during the summer so school was out.

Haha, I know what you mean!

He came during the week of midterms, so I got out early that day, and it was a Friday when I saw him,so everything was perfect.

I hate asking my mother to give me rides..but this time around I'm going to ask if I can take a train to save her money, stress, and time. She was going to let me take one to GMA, so I don't see why not this time.

Knowing my luck there'll be a serial killer running around NY.:mf_rosetinted:

Just keeping running the idea past her, she'll come around!

I think she's SERIOUSLY close.

I love my friend. Doesn't like Mika, but still convinces my mom to let me go.

There's a bus that runs as a one-way trip every day, then I'd just get a hotel room and catch it the next afternoon on it's way back to PA.

This seems so real. Like... my mom's actually CONSIDERING it. Not just blowing it off.:shocked:

I think she's SERIOUSLY close.

I love my friend. Doesn't like Mika, but still convinces my mom to let me go.

There's a bus that runs as a one-way trip every day, then I'd just get a hotel room and catch it the next afternoon on it's way back to PA.

This seems so real. Like... my mom's actually CONSIDERING it. Not just blowing it off.:shocked:

Your friend seems pretty awesome! :biggrin2:

You could definitely take the bus...sounds like a good idea to me. You'd just have to check with the hotel about being underage...a lot of places don't let you even check in by yourself if you're under 18 or even 21 sometimes. Buy yay for your mom! :punk:

She better say yes.

:cool:

I know. Today I said "Y'know... if you could promise me we could go to New York for TWO days to see Mika, you wouldn't have to buy me anything for Christmas."

And she goes "I wouldn't, huh?:wink2: "

I'm like "I'm serious." and she goes "I know, I know... hmmmm....." and gave me that LOOK.

Your friend seems pretty awesome! :biggrin2:

You could definitely take the bus...sounds like a good idea to me. You'd just have to check with the hotel about being underage...a lot of places don't let you even check in by yourself if you're under 18 or even 21 sometimes. Buy yay for your mom! :punk:

My mom would be coming with me.:biggrin2: