Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

And then Mika will drive by seeing you on the floor in bright clothes and goes,"Oh dear, I must help this good little Catholic girl!"

Well yea. I mean... we Catholics have to stick together.

Then he can have a sleepover after the show, and we'll go to Mass. And by "sleepover" I seriously mean "ghost stories and pillow forts". Not the other kind of "sleepover"

You're right, Jess. We're hardcore. And don't worry, Sarie. Jess and I will make sure you get to a show. :D

Good. :tears: I'm touched.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yea. I mean... we Catholics have to stick together.

Then he can have a sleepover after the show, and we'll go to Mass. And by "sleepover" I seriously mean "ghost stories and pillow forts". Not the other kind of "sleepover"

Good. :tears: I'm touched.

Of course! I mean, what do Catholics do at sleep overs besides pillow forts and ghost stories?

Of course! I mean, what do Catholics do at sleep overs besides pillow forts and ghost stories?

We tell stories about all the people who AREN'T getting into Heaven like us.

*shrug* I don't know, I've never had a Catholic sleepover.

I've had sleepovers with my protestant friends, though!

We tell stories about all the people who AREN'T getting into Heaven like us.

*shrug* I don't know, I've never had a Catholic sleepover.

I've had sleepovers with my protestant friends, though!

:lmfao: That makes me think of something. I go to a private Christian university, and my academic adviser is Catholic. We were all in class the other day, and my class is made up of about 6 Catholics and 4 Protestants, and my adviser said: "So, who all in here is Catholic?" Those people raised their hands and he said: "Ooh, yeah. The Catholics are going to Heaven! You guys aren't! (talking about the Protestants)"

He also said, "I'm a beer drinking liberal, just like Jesus." Ah, I love him. :lmfao:

:lmfao: That makes me think of something. I go to a private Christian university, and my academic adviser is Catholic. We were all in class the other day, and my class is made up of about 6 Catholics and 4 Protestants, and my adviser said: "So, who all in here is Catholic?" Those people raised their hands and he said: "Ooh, yeah. The Catholics are going to Heaven! You guys aren't! (talking about the Protestants)"

He also said, "I'm a beer drinking liberal, just like Jesus." Ah, I love him. :lmfao:

:roftl: :roftl:

He sounds pretty cool.

My U.S. History II teacher is Protestant, but he loves me because he knows I love Jesus and go to church. :naughty:

My mom's boss wants me to die.

Well, actually, I think his words were "It's a shame I can't convert them to Christianity, before they taste the flames of hell."

:roftl: :roftl:

He sounds pretty cool.

My U.S. History II teacher is Protestant, but he loves me because he knows I love Jesus and go to church. :naughty:

:naughty: Just for the sake of information, what do the Catholics believe you have to do to get to heaven? I'm just curious. I have a Catholicism book, but I'd like to hear it out of the mouth, er fingers, of someone around my age, and not a 60 year old priest who uses technical terms. :naughty:

*thinks* wouldn't a generic "Christian" university include, apart from Catholics, students from other flavours of Christianity? Like Anglicans, Baptists, United, etc? Been a while since my last religious studies course...

*thinks again* actually, should we take this over to the religion thread? This doesn't have much to do with Mika's tour, unless he's picking locations based on religious distribuition. :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6391

*thinks* wouldn't a generic "Christian" university include, apart from Catholics, students from other flavours of Christianity? Like Anglicans, Baptists, United, etc? Been a while since my last religious studies course...

*thinks again* actually, should we take this over to the religion thread? This doesn't have much to do with Mika's tour, unless he's picking locations based on religious distribuition. :naughty:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6391

Yes. My university has many different denominations of Christianity at it. They don't teach the Bible or anything, there, but it's just that the university is founded on Christian principles, therefore they incorporate God into certain aspects, do not teach evolution, etc. My teacher was just joking when he was talking about the Protestants not going to heaven. :naughty:

*moves to religion thread*

You? Quite possibly. Suzanne? Without a doubt! :naughty:

I almost didn't go to the gig that night because it was cold and I just couldn't be arsed. But when he came out on stage...I just stared at his face for the first 5 minutes trying to reconcile how that sound could possibly be coming out of his mouth. Unbelievable.

I expect it's going to be exponentially more mindblowing this time around due to being a fan and the scale of his show.

serious therapy indeed......!!!!!

Alright, here's the full list of dates!

• Mar 2 - Shamokin, Pennsylvania
  • Mar 3 - Hanover, Pennsylvania
  • Mar 5 - Paxinos, Pennsylvania
  • Mar 6 - Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
  • Mar 7 - NOT England
  • Mar 10 - Sarie's House, Pennsylvania
  • Mar 11 - Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania
  • Mar 13 - Marion Center, Pennsylvania

That's all the dates they have up so far.

I hope I can make some of them...

are you sirous???:roftl:

I thought I'd start a new thread in case the info got buried in the "Mika's on Radio 2" thread.

Mika was on BBC Radio 2 at 2:55pm local time, and he told the interviewer that he's going to be playing the following places after the UK tour:

• China
  • United States
  • Japan
  • Korea (possibly)
  • New Zealand
  • Australia

Now, we sit and wait for dates!

:biggrin2:

:shocked: :shocked: This is awful! I know i'll be tempted to fly to America or summat!!! :naughty: :naughty: