Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever hear that terrible interview by Aussie radio where the interviewers really didn't now who MIKA was, and someone from their radio station set them up, and they asked if he considered his music to be more Country or western? He was mad, asking them whether they knew who he was, and walked out of the interview. I wonder fi I can find it....anyone???

So wait, they asked Mika if they considered his music to be more country or western? :blink:

I don't blame him for walking out on the interview. I would too if they people didn't know me and was taking up my time... there's plenty of other more deserving people that could have had that interview.

I've been checking ticketmaster almost hourly as well

(obsessive? Who me? :blush-anim-cl: )

Did you notice, though, that the old entry says "No ticketmaster dates"

and the new entry says "National dates scheduled" -- of course, it

won't TELL you what those dates are yet... but I have a feeling we'll

be hearing in the next few days! :roll1:

dcdeb

Yes!!! I freaked out when I saw that the Rock and Pop one had dates scheduled. I was afraid I was going to be the first one to find the dates and that I'd have to post them. I would be so horrible I'd have a bajillion spelling mistakes in that post. (So that's why I hope I'm not one of the first to find them.) :roftl:

I was talking to rilo8913 and she said that before his tour last time they had a Rock and Pop Mika and then after they took it down after the tour was over.... so maybe we're getting closer to knowing some dates. Also did you notice how you can't subscribed to that one so that they'll email you when they put up dates? I could with the Rap and Hip-Hop one (where I originally found the dates last year.)

:mf_lustslow: If he comes to Chicago in March, than there's a little twinkle of a coinsidence... I'll know he listened to me lol...

I once asked him on myspace to come in march because that's my b-day month:wub2: Now if he performs on the 12th, it'll be just...spectacular:mf_lustslow:

Haha, I posted on here over and over and over and over (and over) again, that I wanted him to come to Chicago before June 14th and he did. So I'd like to think someone saw it. :wink2:

Did you ever hear that terrible interview by Aussie radio where the interviewers really didn't now who MIKA was, and someone from their radio station set them up, and they asked if he considered his music to be more Country or western? He was mad, asking them whether they knew who he was, and walked out of the interview. I wonder fi I can find it....anyone???

Ticketmaster has Mika listed as Hip Hop/Rap. :roftl:

any updates? *searches thread* my comp had a virus and i was like peeing my pants waiting for it to be fixed so i could find mika tour dates!!!

No, I don't think so. I'm amazed at how dead this place is. Has it been like this recently? I don't get on here that much anymore. When did we all get lives?

really?! :boxed: stupid aussies :sneaky2:

JUST KIDDING!!!! lol my favorite interview is an aussie one where mika made a jingle for blast from the past it was quite good!

i hope someone can find that interview :naughty:

really?! :boxed: stupid aussies :sneaky2:

JUST KIDDING!!!! lol my favorite interview is an aussie one where mika made a jingle for blast from the past it was quite good!

i hope someone can find that interview :naughty:

Gee..I wonder where that one could be...

:fisch:

:shocked: First I've heard!! I had no idea!!!

I have it. It's so funny. I'll post it here after.:naughty:

Hands off!!!!

:raygun:

Mika must come to Italy, to Milan precisely!

he could eat lots of exceptional food and drink superb wine...

so that he could put on a few kilos and recover from the stressful tour!!! :naughty:

Mikuzzooo...We're waiting for you :serenade:

Hands off!!!!

:raygun:

Mika must come to Italy, to Milan precisely!

he could eat lots of exceptional food and drink superb wine...

so that he could put on a few kilos and recover from the stressful tour!!! :naughty:

Mikuzzooo...We're waiting for you :serenade:

Well, he won't be in Italy with these new tour dates...he was just in Italy with his current tour.