Mika's 2008 Tour

lollipop_monkey

I know. Today I said "Y'know... if you could promise me we could go to New York for TWO days to see Mika, you wouldn't have to buy me anything for Christmas."

And she goes "I wouldn't, huh?:wink2: "

I'm like "I'm serious." and she goes "I know, I know... hmmmm....." and gave me that LOOK.

Aaah ! Sarie! If you could come, Mika would be SO happy!

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aaah ! Sarie! If you could come, Mika would be SO happy!

I know! I haven't seen him in a couple hours!

Oh, duh Hollis. :doh:

Don't mind me. It's the cold medicine talking.

Don't worry. It does seem a bit odd someone my age is travelling with Mudder. But oh well. At least I'd get to go, and my mom adores Mika, so... she wouldn't be a total downer like my dad.

Aww, you've got a cold?:huglove:

I think I'm coming down with one, too.:no:

Ugh, yes. A bad one, too. I feel like crap. And I should probably go to bed, but it's just so hard to log off of this addicting place...

But you're getting sick too? Drink your orange juice before it's too late!

I know! I haven't seen him in a couple hours!

ROFLLLLLLL.

Don't worry. It does seem a bit odd someone my age is travelling with Mudder. But oh well. At least I'd get to go, and my mom adores Mika, so... she wouldn't be a total downer like my dad.

No, it doesn't seem odd. If I was still your age, my mom wouldn't have let me travel that far to a concert. She let me go to concerts in the nearest big city (about 45 minutes away), but that's only because I basically lived there because of gymnastics, and I had so many friends that lived there too, so we would always go together.

Ugh, yes. A bad one, too. I feel like crap. And I should probably go to bed, but it's just so hard to log off of this addicting place...

But you're getting sick too? Drink your orange juice before it's too late!

I thought you wrote "orange font" at first.

:blink:

But I will!

And I hope you feel better!

I should really go to bed, now. I promised myself I'd go to bed early, and it's nearly 11 here. :doh:

Good night!

The farthest my mom's let me go is... Scranton. Which is about an hour and a half to two hours away. And only because my dad would be in the same basic area the entire time, and I was with two friends.

The farthest my mom's let me go is... Scranton. Which is about an hour and a half to two hours away. And only because my dad would be in the same basic area the entire time, and I was with two friends.

My mom is never keen on letting me go places unless I have at least one friend going with me. She would have never let me go to Atlanta in June if I didn't have any friends that wanted to go.

My mom's the same way.

And like I said, she adores our roommate. So I'll make her dress up aswell :biggrin2:

ZOMG that would be so awesome!

I would love to take my mom to a Mika gig, because she does like him too, but I don't know how much she would love all the standing up and being squished.

WAIT WAIT!!!!!

Scranton, as in Scranton like on The Office?????

HA!!!!

:roftl:

WAIT WAIT!!!!!

HA!!!!

Yeah I wonder if it is Scranton as in The Office. It has to be correct. Don't you just love The Office? We have Steve Carell's autograph. He is so funny.

Hope Mika will release U.S. tour dates soon!!! Hope he comes to Chicago or St. Louis soon so we can see him for the first time and meet some MFC'ers. We joined in June but didn't really post or look at all the posts for about a few months so we didn't really know all that went on here. But now we don't know what we would do without it.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Yeah I wonder if it is Scranton as in The Office. It has to be correct. Don't you just love The Office? We have Steve Carell's autograph. He is so funny.

Hope Mika will release U.S. tour dates soon!!! Hope he comes to Chicago or St. Louis soon so we can see him for the first time and meet some MFC'ers. We joined in June but didn't really post or look at all the posts for about a few months so we didn't really know all that went on here. But now we don't know what we would do without it.

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

you have steve carrells autograph???? :shocked:

lucky!!!!

i know, i'm getting so impatient waiting for the dates!:thumbdown:

i joined in june too!

but i've been posting a lot just cause my good friend is on here too. :D

it's become somewhat of an addiction to me now:bleh:

WAIT WAIT!!!!!

HA!!!!

Yes, Scranton like in The Office. That's about the only place my mom will let me go for concerts unless someone else takes me.:naughty:

And speaking of my mommy, tonight we talked about going. And she goes "Well... I can't promise, but there's a good chance that if you can figure out how to get hotel reservations, we could go and stay overnight."

Omg Omg Australia???!!! Whoopee!!!!!!!! Thats Were I Live As U Proberly All Guessed Yay Yay Yay Yay Yay!!!! Im So Happy Woot And Im Soooooooo Going I Dnt Care If Im Not Aloud Im Still Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopefully he won't make any concerts he does here over 18 gigs like he did at The Forum...

If he does, maybe you should email him and ask him why? :wink2:

Anyways, come visit the other Aussies in the Australian Thread! :thumb_yello:

*ridiculously excited*

"Mom, when we go to New York to see Mika-"

"IF we go."

"Right... if. So anyway, they're having a big Mika Fan Club meetup thing."

"Oh yea?"

"...Yea. Is it okay if we still go?"

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"Well I don't want you to think I tricked you into taking me, then we're going to be with a bunch of people I don't actually KNOW know... So you don't mind?"

"Nope."

*ridiculously excited*

"Mom, when we go to New York to see Mika-"

"IF we go."

"Right... if. So anyway, they're having a big Mika Fan Club meetup thing."

"Oh yea?"

"...Yea. Is it okay if we still go?"

"Why wouldn't it be?"

"Well I don't want you to think I tricked you into taking me, then we're going to be with a bunch of people I don't actually KNOW know... So you don't mind?"

"Nope."

:yay:

That's great!

Still have to tell my mother, I'm sure she wont mind, though.

As long as she doesn't have to drive. :naughty:

We're most likely taking a bus.

Actually, we're definitely taking a bus.

AHAHAHA!:

"Hollis is probably going to be there."

"HOLLISSSSSSSS!"

"You like that name, don't you?"

"It's interesting."