New Magazine Scan

IngievV

Thanks for posting. Beautiful picture.

but he what?? :shocked: How exacly? Pulling his pants down and?

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

I am in love with your avatar!

Would you believe me if I said that I jumped on stage and pulled it down and that everybody fainted because of the amazingness of his butt so no pics were taken:blink:

And whose av?:blink:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd do exactly the same:roftl:

Well at least if you have my extreme weird sense of humour:shocked:

sure Ingie...I was joking!! :naughty: You know how I am, I know how are you...

but try to be a little careful...you know the newbies are specially susceptible to jokes...I dunno...:mf_rosetinted:

sure Ingie...I was joking!! :naughty: You know how I am, I know how are you...

but try to be a little careful...you know the newbies are specially susceptible to jokes...I dunno...:mf_rosetinted:

I knew you were joking...I have a great sense for that:naughty:

I know I know...I tend to get a bit...carried away sometimes as you might have noticed many times before:blink: :naughty:

I actually went out yesterday to buy this magazine. I had conquered my fear and went to the magazine rack in the supermarket.. looking for *bites fist* the hitkrant..

So with all the courage I gathered I grabbed the above mentioned mag.. And what do I see? NO MIKA. I was too late.. so I went through this agony for NOTHING. :(

I actually went out yesterday to buy this magazine. I had conquered my fear and went to the magazine rack in the supermarket.. looking for *bites fist* the hitkrant..

So with all the courage I gathered I grabbed the above mentioned mag.. And what do I see? NO MIKA. I was too late.. so I went through this agony for NOTHING. :(

Poor you *Pats head* At least you conquered your fear!:thumb_yello:

hahaha thanks ingie!!

(did he really showed his 'perfect to me' butt?? :shocked: I'm really surprised to read that!)...or it was just one of your jokes?? (your sense of humour seems to be as good as Mika's, hahaha)

People...be careful about this boy!! :boxed: He's getting aware of what he makes us feel...and how to catch our attention...One day we'll be his slaves, and there will be no way back....:bleh: .....:roftl: :roftl:

That is so hilarious! "no way back..." is THE best bit. I'm a bit late in quoting but meh. I'm sharing :-P *laughs*

I did but it left some deep marks on my soul.

Aww sweetie...I know something even worse. I once bought a magazine and when I came home I found out that the crappy mag was also included so I actually bought it without knowing it:shocked:

Luckily there was a Mika poster inside do I forgive my own sins:blush-anim-cl:

Aww sweetie...I know something even worse. I once bought a magazine and when I came home I found out that the crappy mag was also included so I actually bought it without knowing it:shocked:

Luckily there was a Mika poster inside do I forgive my own sins:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah well they have to decieve us like that, otherwise no one would buy it.