New Magazine Scan

IngievV

Scan from the (s)Hitkrant:naughty: Couldn't help it. It's from the Amsterdam gig:

hk.png

Translation:

Mika was here! In a sold out HMH in Amsterdam the very popular singer performed last sunday for a very excited audience. Well known hits as Grace Kelly, Big Girl (You are beautiful) and Relax (Take it Easy) weren't missing and were sung word by word by the audience. Mika closed with the cheerful Lollipop (Yeah the Encore Relax, good that you paid attention mr!). During the show he received a big applause when he surprised his fans with whole stories and announcements in perfect Dutch (Except for the ever so cute Ju-hu-lie:naughty: ) And what he luckily didn't forget either: showing his (well trained) body and butt (Yes people Mika pulled his pants down:naughty: ) 1 thing is for sure: Mika Rules!

Well at least they're very positive..but still the mag is crap:thumbdown: And sorry for my comments:naughty:

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha thanks ingie!!

(did he really showed his 'perfect to me' butt?? :shocked: I'm really surprised to read that!)...or it was just one of your jokes?? (your sense of humour seems to be as good as Mika's, hahaha)

People...be careful about this boy!! :boxed: He's getting aware of what he makes us feel...and how to catch our attention...One day we'll be his slaves, and there will be no way back....:bleh: .....:roftl: :roftl:

hahaha thanks ingie!!

(did he really showed his yummy yummy butt?? :shocked: I'm really surprised to read that!)...or it was just one of your jokes?? (your sense of humour seems to be as good as Mika's, hahaha)

People...be careful about this boy!! :boxed: He's getting aware of what he makes us feel...and how to catch our attention...One day we'll be his slaves, and there will be no way back....:bleh: .....:roftl: :roftl:

He did show his butt yes like the text says, but unfortunately the pulling the pants down was a joke by moi....would Mika also have my dry humor:roftl:

Noo Diana...the Hitkrant is going to get some profit out of us....why oh why:shocked:

It's your fault!! If you hadn't posted this scan I would've been blissfully unaware of the greatness of these pictures and wouldn't feel the urge to buy this piece of crap mag!

It's your fault!! If you hadn't posted this scan I would've been blissfully unaware of the greatness of these pictures and wouldn't feel the urge to buy this piece of crap mag!

Well, then I blame everyone who made me aware of the fact that Mika was in the magazine and I couldn't help but check it out:mf_rosetinted: I've been standing in that shop for about an hour hesitating if I should buy it our not because it's against my principes, but the obsession took over....I do like some of the stickers though:roftl:

What's with Tokio Hotel anyway?? When did they become all popular?

I remember them being tiny little boys and the singer having a thing for Brian Molko from Placebo (and trying to be him) hence why they were so popular on my Placebo forum. :naughty:

God I'm old. :(

Thanks for posting. Beautiful picture.

but he what?? :shocked: How exacly? Pulling his pants down and?

:boxed: :boxed: :boxed:

I am in love with your avatar!

haha i think Ingie made up the pulling his pants down part...

he doesn't pull his pants down...they drop by accident, showing the grey drawers hahaha :naughty:

but he moves his nice butt indeed...