Mika In Sun Newspaper

Marilyn Mastin

There is a small article about Mika in The Sun newspaper, on the Bizare page. It isn't in the online version. It just a small piece. Here's what it says....

MIKA visited the Manchester set of his favourite show, Shameless, TO DISCUSS A CAMEO ROLE - but the cast ended up appearing in his gig in the city. The girls dressed as Lollipop girls, furry animals, an Big Girls.

Just thought I'd post that.

Love today, from Marilyn

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a small article about Mika in The Sun newspaper, on the Bizare page. It isn't in the online version. It just a small piece. Here's what it says....

MIKA visited the Manchester set of his favourite show, Shameless, TO DISCUSS A CAMEO ROLE - but the cast ended up appearing in his gig in the city. The girls dressed as Lollipop girls, furry animals, an Big Girls.

Just thought I'd post that.

Love today, from Marilyn

oh marilyn...AS USUAL a very long exaustive intelligent new article about mika.....

i feel desperate...nothing else on UK press?!? :thumbdown:

yeah he's in the star too looking down mimi maguires (shameless) top LOL

will write what it says in a bit unless someone else has it to hand..i heard AGES ago mika was gonna be in shameless can't wait new series in January i think..they are replaying the last series now on channel 4 11pm if anyone needs to catch up ready for the next series

xx

Yeah, it was posted on here ages ago that he would have a part in Shameless and also Hollyoaks, I remember the discussion that maybe the papers had mixed the two up, but it turns out he likes both....he loves C4 doesn't he?

No it's not C4 he loves, it's just North-West people. :mf_rosetinted:

regional accents are from different counties of a country...like i'm english but we don't all talk cockney or with a cut glass accent..i'm from the north west so i have a common mancunian accent..think coronation street..LOL

haha... i'm not from england (oh, how much i wish i was!), but i know what you mean with the different accents from around the country. like, here int he US, New Englanders have a different accent that people in Kansas or southern states. and people in New york ahve a different accent than people in california.

I wonder if he'll like my fake accent that's a bad mash-up of southern DJ and northern soap actor.

yeah, same here. i can do a fake english accent really well because i had to learn it for a show i was in. and everyone thought i was really from england! :roftl:

i suppose regional accents are charming..i personally hate mine but for some reason i've spoken to a few men from other regions and they love it..haha its just loud and booming and very common..think mel b!!

i love the geordie accent omg..wow ant and dec sooo sweet!!