Mika Clothing Line

phunkygal

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's actually a quite good idea :thumb_yello: maybe i could do some more big girl dresses too like the one i'm wearing tonight :blush-anim-cl:

biggirlbabs2.jpg

now that is so cool!

did you make it?It's fantastic :thumb_yello:

ah yes,dresses sound good,and maybe some custom shirts?

That would be awesome! I don't really shop much and i dislike it since the clothes that r "in style" r not my type and everywhere only have that type of clothes and nothing really 4 me... it's depressing to go shopping.

I love his clothes esp his hoodies! If he ever does he has to have his hoodies. BUT at the same time, Mika likes his uniqueness and may not want ppl walking around dressed like him :blink: I don't know.

BUT if he ever does....it will def be a success and i'll def buy a lot of stuff since we have similar taste in some things and i don't think it'll be like other celebs, since he's all about being who you are.

I'm not sure I want to see Mika become an endorsing sort of celebrity. Like, he has a clothing line because he's famous because he's a musician. Maybe someday if it comes to him, but as he is now, a musician- I think that's best.

I agree. You've got celebs bringing out perfume, and other stuff. It always seems tacky to me, like they are desperate for that extra bit of fame, and more money.

There are T Shirts on Mikasounds.com, that's enough really. The artwork is wonderful. He should keep that because it IS different, unique and colourful, and it's a part of Mika's new world. But I don't think he should get on the clothes and perfume (or aftershave) bandwagon. Leave that to the desperate people who are not Mika!

Love today, from Marilyn

I agree. You've got celebs bringing out perfume, and other stuff. It always seems tacky to me, like they are desperate for that extra bit of fame, and more money.

There are T Shirts on Mikasounds.com, that's enough really. The artwork is wonderful. He should keep that because it IS different, unique and colourful, and it's a part of Mika's new world. But I don't think he should get on the clothes and perfume (or aftershave) bandwagon. Leave that to the desperate people who are not Mika!

Love today, from Marilyn

yes, there are tshirts on mikasounds, but they are in the UK currency! what about americans? *cries*

i just had a thought. it was triggered by all this talk bout mika cuming up with a clothing line and stuff. so i thought how about.............. A MIKA RANGE OF LOLLIES AND CHOCOLATE AND STUFF WITH SUGA IN!! of course it wood have to involve lollipops of every colour and flavour.

well thats just wat i thought. do ya rekkon it wood work?!?!?!

• 1 year later...
Okay, i was talking with soem Mika fans, and we decided it would be nice if Mika got a clothing line soemday, no??? Haha. Imagine! Mika shirts, Mika skirts, Mika skinny jeans, Mika pocketbooks, Mika ties, Mika undies....*cough*

so, anyone agree with me that mika should get a clothing line?

i totally agree!!!!! i would sooo wear it all ... hmmm i wonder if we could get him to do it :P

• 1 year later...