Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure to understand what you say because I don't understand english very well but all I can say is that I'm just kidding! If I'm related with Mika do you think that I'm gonna say it on the fan club?

or you could be using reverse-psycology on us... and perhaps you are the real mika! :shocked:

I'm not sure to understand what you say because I don't understand english very well but all I can say is that I'm just kidding! If I'm related with Mika do you think that I'm gonna say it on the fan club?

Sorry, I forgot you speak french. If I knew more I'd talk in french the whole time, but I don't.

I don't know if I could take him wearing them al the time. I have a real weakness for men that wear pink (and actually embrace it).

I'm currently working on incorporating more pink into my bfs wardrobe. S-l-o-w progress, I gotta say....

Mika can wear ANYTHING:bleh:

Ya ur totally rite, its the hair that looks fake!!!!! Thank u I thot it was real before
:blush-anim-cl::shocked:
but if it really was real next time I see Mika I would say, "ur Ugg boots rock!!!!"
:wink2::biggrin2::harp:

hehe, no problem.
:bleh:

i thought it was real at first too, but then i saw that hair.
:roftl:

hehehe, if you ever do, say it, and see how confused he gets.

I third that....:naughty:

....I know I know you can be related but you won't tell. Mica's inner circle rules...

Well Mika's cousin in Tokyo doesn't know the "rules" ...he was telling everyone at the gig!! And he really was his cousin, he went off in the van with the whole family, but he didn't even know as much about his cousin as we did...:roftl:

Well Mika's cousin in Tokyo doesn't know the "rules" ...he was telling everyone at the gig!! And he really was his cousin, he went off in the van with the whole family, but he didn't even know as much about his cousin as we did...:roftl:

:roftl: is that true?

ee4bdf27.jpg

Are you sure?? It looks real to me :mf_rosetinted:

I think someone has just photoshopped the fosters hat on mika's head in Scut's pic.. this one looks real enough.. weird...

BOGAN MIKA!!!:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yeah, Kelz...looks real to me....:fisch::roftl:

You can't even own up to your own work?:sneaky2:

:lmao: That's HILARIOUS BLUE SKY !!!:lmao:

(Was he handsome??) :wink2: