Top Posters In This Topic

Cold Mountain? <3

Me, Myself and Irene?

Miss Potter?

Jerry Maguire?

...ok I'll shut up now :bleh:

yes yes yes yes!!! them ones!!

Keira annoying ?:shocked::blink:

I absolutely like her in Love Actuallly !!!!

And Renee is adorable in Bridget Johns Diary !

yes.. Keira annoying.. sorry.. but she's just boring to me..

I love POTC.. cos of johnny depp..

i realy dont like that you are saying this things about thin girls, its actually giris born thin and eat and eat, but never get "Fat". i am one of thouse, and ll my life i have heard: you are thin, you are so thin that you are ugly, you look like an anorektik.. SORRY ME THEN, ITS NOT MY FAULT!! it hurts just as much if you go and say: oh you are fat and oh you are very thin!

you can mean what you want, but please dont say it loud!

sorry, but i just had to get it out, cause this things really bother me!

i think she just meant all the girls that TRY to be skin and bones and anorexic. If you're naturally slim, you can't help it, but for all those girls that think bones are attractive....they need to think things over lol

i think she just meant all the girls that TRY to be skin and bones and anorexic. If you're naturally slim, you can't help it, but for all those girls that think bones are attractive....they need to think things over lol

okaj, i hope so;) cause i really want to get som weight on:thumb_yello: i didnt ment to be so "Mad":bleh:

i realy dont like that you are saying this things about thin girls, its actually giris born thin and eat and eat, but never get "Fat". i am one of thouse, and ll my life i have heard: you are thin, you are so thin that you are ugly, you look like an anorektik.. SORRY ME THEN, ITS NOT MY FAULT!! it hurts just as much if you go and say: oh you are fat and oh you are very thin!

Thanks Caz :thumb_yello:

that is what I meant.. and for the record I have been as thin as keira and I was a girl that ate and ate and ate and never gained weight... I can still do it.. although I weigh more now.. THANK GOD!! *got sexy curves*:naughty:

What I meant was someone give Keira Knightley a steak!!! She starves herself for fame and money! and people look up to her as a role model!! :thumbdown:

And I wasn't personally attacking you... lol.. geez.. who are you anyway? have we met? I'm Kelly,, mfc name Kelzy.. 30 years old, Australian.. and over opinionated at times.. I mean no harm!

Thanks Caz :thumb_yello:

that is what I meant.. and for the record I have been as thin as keira and I was a girl that ate and ate and ate and never gained weight... I can still do it.. although I weigh more now.. THANK GOD!! *got sexy curves*:naughty:

What I meant was someone give Keira Knightley a steak!!! She starves herself for fame and money! and people look up to her as a role model!! :thumbdown:

And I wasn't personally attacking you... lol.. geez.. who are you anyway? have we met? I'm Kelly,, mfc name Kelzy.. 30 years old, Australian.. and over opinionated at times.. I mean no harm!

haha, now i feel stupid:roftl:

but okaj, good to hear, and i understand what you mean now, its many of them, and dont understand why they are doing that to themself:blink:

you are lucky, i hope to get some curves too lol:biggrin2:

no, dont think we have met, im 18.. from norway, my name is stine

hope you can forgive me:blush-anim-cl:

girls... stop posting pictures of Renee, Angelina or Keira!!!

This thread is for Mika´s pics!! please, don´t be angry with me just i say this because i just wanna see Mika´s pics in this thread... i like that actresses but i don´t think Mika would be with anyone like them... i see him with someone with dark hair, lovely eyes like his... and not that skinny and shorter

girls... stop posting pictures of Renee, Angelina or Keira!!!

This thread is for Mika´s pics!! please, don´t be angry with me just i say this because i just wanna see Mika´s pics in this thread... i like that actresses but i don´t think Mika would be with anyone like them... i see him with someone with dark hair, lovely eyes like his... and not that skinny and shorter

AJAJA, a las argentinas nos molesta que lo imaginen a Mika con otras chicas... son celos! :naughty:

*Applause* I totally agree - I get the same thing.

Here I am. And now I will show these ladies what a real woman looks like, not stick-figure hipless flat-chested prepubescent-like girls.

Angelina Jolie:

angelinajolie07nw5.jpg

Mmm... sorry, but you'd be really dissapointed if you see how Angelina looks like nowadays.