Mikagasmic Pics - Part 5

vanessa

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In some Mika pics, appearances are deceiful...

we all know this pic. He could be a little bit in the mood :naughty: but mainly it's a LIGHT EFFECT!

mondieuuuujh2.jpg

light effect or not, some of us can't help looking at...:mf_lustslow:

Romis! :fish:

:hypo:

:das:

In that green pic, it looks like his undies are bunched up too :)

Is it just me having a moment or is that kind of sweet to know he's only human and he gets VPL's as well.......sometimes the silliest things make me go awwwwwww.....hehehe

:naughty:it's the hair...i guess, And he was really slim, like in the video of GK

Aurora could you PM me and tell me what VPL's means?? My english is not WOW, and I wonder what your post really means

:naughty:it's the hair...i guess, And he was really slim, like in the video of GK

Aurora could you PM me and tell me what VPL's means?? My english is not WOW, and I wonder what your post really means

it means visible panty line there are quite a few photos actually...

it means visible panty line there are quite a few photos actually...

:roftl:Dontcha think it should be VBL?! "boxers" not "panties"...unless of course - you know somethin' we don't. :naughty:

:roftl:Dontcha think it should be VBL?! "boxers" not "panties"...unless of course - you know somethin' we don't. :naughty:

:roftl: i don't know anything you dont know! unless he was speaking some truth in that confessions video :blink:

yeah, it should be VBL, though i dont think guys talk about it much, so it is has all become VPL :naughty:

LOL I don't think she's all that pretty either :P Beautiful, to me, is Angelina Jolie.........but this is the MIKAgasmic thread....:mf_rosetinted:

Beautiful to me is Katherine Zeta Jones. I'm not into the whole hollywood thing, but i like her.

OK back to mika :blush-anim-cl:

:shocked: I have to come back later tonight when the kids (and hubby) are in bed...otherwise, they'll see me drooling and it will be hard to offer an explanation. :naughty:

Yes, and you can't tell them the truth, of course, so any explanation would make them worry for your health.:naughty:

Great pics, SB!:thumb_yello::wub2: :wub2: